OSU #1?

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Media darlings just like noter lame.
Eventually they will have to play a sec team and it will end there.

TNlandowner

You mean the one where Ga played a very good RANKED team and came out on top? Or the one where OSU played a 6-2 unranked team and acted as though they beat a ranked team?
Love it.... great games during the season, UGA stays undefeated, then loses the SEC Championship... and just maybe two SEC teams make the playoffs? let's go!

PalsPal

. and just maybe two SEC teams make the playoffs? let's go!

No, no, no!

If Bama loses in the SEC champ game, they're out.

If UGA loses prior to the champ game, but still goes, then they're out most likely!

Then NO SEC teams are in. UNLESS Ole Miss beats GA and only has one loss.

If we can't go, Ole Miss would be my second pick, just from the sheer entertainment from the Bammers. And then maybe Saban would go on a rant about not making it but having found out that thet would be favored against three of the playoff teams :D !

Bamamonts

No, no, no!

If UGA loses prior to the champ game, but still goes, then they're out most likely!

If we can't go, Ole Miss would be my second pick, just from the sheer entertainment from the Bammers. And then maybe Saban would go on a rant about not making it but having found out that thet would be favored against three of the playoff teams :D !
If Bama don't make it then Ole Miss would be my second pick. I hope they get it done this weekend against Georgia.

PillsburyDoughboy

No, no, no!

Relax before you stroke out.

The ALABAMA fan base and I feel certain The GOAT Nick Saban knows that ALABAMA has to play perfect and win out the rest of the season and win in Atlanta to convince the playoff committee they are worthy of a playoff spot .

There are just too many Elite teams this season. You can thank Nick Saban for driving them there.

Latest posts