Va youth day BBD 10pt

Claims Rep.

That's awesome! Congrats to that young man (and his dad!) for killing a GREAT buck! And it's also very impressive that he stopped to thank the good Lord for the blessing. 👍👍

DRSJ35

All around success and congrats to him. And congrats for dad for having patience and doing a fine job raising. I know it was important for you. But trust me the memories he'll have will never go away.he'll have another generation to tell about it when he has kids. And trust me his face will light up even then.

Tn_Va_Hunter

Guys. Thanks for all the support. But I can't take credit for it all. His mother is a very godly woman and an excellent mother. He's a smart kid. Loves to deer hunt. I'd put him in a shooting match with anyone on here. Amazing how time flies. It seems like yesterday I took him into the woods for his first trip when he was 3 years old. Wife called me crazy. But he kept wanting to go back. He's a great kid with a huge heart. And I couldn't be prouder of him. I'm not sure I could have made the shot with that buck standing in front of me. Lol. But I appreciate all you and your kind words.

Mugwamper

Congratulations on raising a good young man and for the success. Just proves nice guys don't always finish last. Enjoy the moments. God is good.

Big Pop

Wow! Awesome experience for you guys! That's a day you will both remember the rest of your lives. Congratulations!

Latest posts