UF-TN

Displaced_Vol

This is why, sadly, it'll probably be another first weekend exit for the big orange in March. Granted we've struggled to play at Florida in recent memory but tonight was pretty pitiful.
Just like UK, if we don't like you and you need a boost for the program we're here to help!

Trey13

This is why, sadly, it'll probably be another first weekend exit for the big orange in March. Granted we've struggled to play at Florida in recent memory but tonight was pretty pitiful.
Just like UK, if we don't like you and you need a boost for the program we're here to help!
TN has owned UF at home. And I highly doubt they are out first weekend. Florida had to play their best

Displaced_Vol

I am thinking about the last Fulky team with Keon, Springer & Pons went down there when they were top 10 and got worked by UF. I think they were undefeated up to that point.
I know grant & admiral won down there so maybe it's not as bad as I think.
Either way, we're great defense but we have nights like this far too often. And I'm not totally discrediting Florida they played well tonight but I think we were a more talented team that should have handled business.

PalsPal

Came in late, watched some of the mid 2nd half and saw the way it was heading so fast forwarded til the end. Decided not to watch.

Disappointing, but winning on the road isn't easy.

Saturday with Auburn coming to town will be another test.

encore06

Tn odd a physical team and tries to muscle their opponents. They have trouble when they play against a tank that will muscle them back.