Turkey gun optics

Rakkin6

I just looked and Swampfox optics is having an end of year sale if anyone is interested. The Kingslayer is 140 and that is with the base that fits a picatinny rail . You don't have to get green , they have red dot and red circle dot as choices also. Sale ends today! Lol, just noticed it . Great warranty, 50,000 shots counted by you,( lifetime in other words.)
Just looked on their site and it has it for $189.00. Is there a code needed to get it to $140.00?

Boll Weevil

Something I haven't seen mentioned yet is if you shoot with both eyes open like I do. Still a no-brainer…dot…wattles…boom.

deerfever

Just looked on their site and it has it for $189.00. Is there a code needed to get it to $140.00?
When you get on the website go to the homepage and click on the year end blowout sale.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221230-111841.png
    Screenshot_20221230-111841.png
    54.7 KB · Views: 37

Rakkin6

For those that run a Burris FF3, what rail do you have it on?
I have FF3 on both my Mossberg and ordered a pictanny rail directly from Mossberg. I am thinking about getting one of the meadow Creek mounts when I get my new semi auto 20 gauge. Attached are links for both.

TRHC

For those that run a Burris FF3, what rail do you have it on?
The Sumtoy and the Marlin 336 base are very similar and will sit lower than a rail mount. I have one of each on 870s, and also a Sumtoy rib mount on an over/under. I like these better than a pic rail mount.

JCDEERMAN

The Sumtoy and the Marlin 336 base are very similar and will sit lower than a rail mount. I have one of each on 870s, and also a Sumtoy rib mount on an over/under. I like these better than a pic rail mount.
I'm not really a fan of the pic mount either. They sit high and weigh more than they should. I'll definitely look at the Sumtoy if I go this route

woodsman04

Makes it a lot easier to hit them. I hated them forever but now that I use one I enjoy it.

I still take a gun with a bead during rainy or potentially rainy days so it won't get water on it or fog up.

I have missed a few with a bead. I likely shot way over them.

Kelljp

Never was a fan of any optics on a shotgun until I set up a 410 with the Burris fast fire sight. Great for quick acquisition and works wonders with kids on juvenile hunts. Makes explanation of sighting to a youngster much easier. Also battery life so much better than early optics.

Latest posts