TSI herbicide

squackattack

With arsenal I see results within a month, bigger trees may take longer but they are dead they just don't know it. A lot factors though, I find with higher temperatures you see faster results.

Popcorn

2-Step Enabled
Cookeville, TN Cadiz, KY and random other places
Herbicides like gly and crossbow are intended to effect the the plant via the leaf which has pores called stomata. Some stomata only open when the sun shines on them and many close under adverse conditions. I would not expect these type products to work very well applied any way other than the leaf. I have used gly mixed with crossbow and reward plus some crop oil and via leaf application that blend has yet to fail me on any problem tree or anything else.

MickThompson

In the last few years I have killed literally thousands of trees on my property (sweet gum, red maples, beech, black gum and privet) with outstanding success. From saplings to monster sweet gums.
Garlon 4 for hack & squirt
Garlon 3 for basal bark
Both mixed to insert instructions.
What is great about Garlon 4 is that it will not cross species with entangled root systems. As in, I H&S a sweetgum that is growing together with an oak. It will only kill the sweet gum.
3A is for hack and squirt, 4 is for basal. 3a is water based, 4 is oil soluble.

Latest posts