today's TFWC Meeting

drake799

I'm fully convinced they're gonna allow us to hunt them till they are nearly at unhuntable levels in some areas

megalomaniac

I agree, but I have already seen some breeding this year in Mid TN. I know you know more about than me, so maybe it is a practice run, but I hope it is a live fire exercise and some are already bred. Now if we can get them to nest and not have it raided, and/or flooded.
Absolutely, a handful of hens start breeding mid to late March. But the majority of hens start breeding around April 10th thru 14th. Jennies mid May.

megalomaniac

I'm fully convinced they're gonna allow us to hunt them till they are nearly at unhuntable levels in some areas
I've already seen it this year. Small new flock (1 tom and 3 hens) I watched over this trip on the way to one of my farms had the tom killed yesterday. Hopefully the hens move a couple miles to the next flock to get bred.

Setterman

what they allowed last year with everyone off work due to quarantine is criminal. There should have been an emergency proclamation lowering the limit and season length. Of course we would've all gone crazy with nothing to do

prstide

what they allowed last year with everyone off work due to quarantine is criminal. There should have been an emergency proclamation lowering the limit and season length. Of course we would've all gone crazy with nothing to do

.....and that was just the birds checked in legally. Not trying to be demeaning of folks I don't know on the TFWC but their actions lead me to believe they're(mostly) fools.

rachel dolezal hair GIF

Setterman

.....and that was just the birds checked in legally. Not trying to be demeaning of folks I don't know on the TFWC but their actions lead me to believe they're(mostly) fools.

rachel dolezal hair GIF
They are fools, and have mismanaged what was once a booming population to where it is now. They are reckless and clueless

the 4 bird limit was so idiotic it defies logic why on earth it was even considered let alone enacted

the results may be a 1-2 bird limit and 3 week season. We are paying the price for their stupid decisions

tnanh

They seem to have forgotten what a meaningful emergency proclamation is or how to issue one. The ehd two summers ago and the turkey situation are fine examples.

Latest posts