Big changes from the meeting today

KPH

Guess if I shoot one jake the next time when I call one in I will have to measure his beard before I shoot him. Going to be birds not turned in. Now I don't mind them moving the season back or going to only two birds.

tnanh

Guess if I shoot one jake the next time when I call one in I will have to measure his beard before I shoot him. Going to be birds not turned in. Now I don't mind them moving the season back or going to only two birds.
Cant set regulations based on what people wont do. Same people wont turn them in no matter what the rules are.

Bone Collector

2023 season will start 2 weeks later.
2 bird limit, only 1 can be a Jake.
Coon and possum trapping open year round.
I can't find anything about the 2 week later start or 2 bird limit. maybe I missed it, but I scanned through and stopped every time they had a season slide or a slide with definitions. I saw the "Adult Bird" change.

Bone Collector

Bgoodman30

What a joke.. Leave it to turkey hunters to want to take away their own opportunity's. I was hoping they would go the decoy or fanning route and not take away days or limit reduction but they took the latter.. Guess we need to look into building some crappie beds..

drake799

What a joke.. Leave it to turkey hunters to want to take away their own opportunity's. I was hoping they would go the decoy or fanning route and not take away days or limit reduction but they took the latter.. Guess we need to look into building some crappie beds..
You've got a month and half to kill your limit. How
Much more do you want lol

Latest posts