Tinks 69 legal?

SBEROB

Am I allowed to use Tinks 69 that says 100% doe estrous? Someone had told me I was not allowed to since CWD restrictions were imposed. Is this true?

bwgarrett3

Urine Lure Restriction

The use or possession of natural cervid urine while hunting is prohibited unless the product is clearly labeled bearing certification from the manufacturer that the urine was produced in a facility that:
  • Complies with a federal or a federally approved chronic wasting disease herd certification program and any federal chronic wasting disease protocols and record requirements;
  • Does not allow importation of live cervids;
  • Requires that all cervids exported from the facility be tested for chronic wasting disease upon death and the results are reported to the facility;
  • Is inspected annually by an accredited veterinarian, including inspection of the herd and applicable records; and
  • Maintains a fence at least 8 feet high around the facility and, if the facility is located within 30 miles of a confirmed positive occurrence of chronic wasting disease, is double fenced to prevent direct contact between captive and wild cervids.

Deer ATA logo

Products with the Archery Trade Association's seal of approval meet these restrictions.