Tennessee vs sister kissers this year

PossumSlayer

2-Step Enabled
LSU is pretty good also. It will be a real tough league if those teams stay up. TA&M could be improved also and Then add Texas and Oklahoma to the SEC next year will be tough. All those teams will be tough to beat consistently.
I'm hoping last season was a fluke for their corn dog aroma fan base… and me don't like Kelly one bit

PossumSlayer

2-Step Enabled
LSU is pretty good also. It will be a real tough league if those teams stay up. TA&M could be improved also and Then add Texas and Oklahoma to the SEC next year will be tough. All those teams will be tough to beat consistently.
Also seems like there's not much news coming out of ol miss, this is as good as Kiffin can do?

Bamamonts

I'm not sure which mountain you are referring to, but Georgia has won 29 football games over the last 2 seasons and claimed back to back National Championships. I would think that puts them on top of THE mountain.
That's true Georgia has been the best the last 2 years. Bama and Georgia had some tough battles the year before last.
It's time for Bama to prove they still have what it takes to be at the top of the mountain (if they can). Time will tell.

THEdonkey0515

I Expect A&M to be one of the most improved teams in the SEC in 2023 No way they lose to both Mississippi teams, South Carolina, and a cupcake like last year right?

7mm08

No matter what happens during the remainder of his career at Alabama, Saban is the GOAT. Its undeniable. ...But haters are still going to hate.

I don't think Tennessee is back to a level where they are going to be a real threat for an SEC championship or even a playoff spot. This season is critical for the Vols to show that they are finally "back". I have my doubts.
Spin the weather man, not the VOLS! Ha!

buckaroo

No matter what happens during the remainder of his career at Alabama, Saban is the GOAT. Its undeniable. ...But haters are still going to hate.

I don't think Tennessee is back to a level where they are going to be a real threat for an SEC championship or even a playoff spot. This season is critical for the Vols to show that they are finally "back". I have my doubts.
I have my doubts about bama too, your team nearly lost 4 games with 2 top draft players, they r gone

Latest posts