Tennessee vs sister kissers this year

K-dub

Alabama is starting a new quarterback and so are we. I like Milton being more familiar with our offense than their guy being familiar with theirs. Our defense is supposed to be much improved, hopefully we score a bunch and they don't.

Bamamonts

It's too early to tell. Hopefully Bama will be settled on a QB and the offense will be clicking by then. After a close finish last year emotions will be high and Bryant Denny will be rocking.
I hope Bama gets the win against the Brother kissers and Saban proves he's still got it. 😂Regardless I'm ready for the football season to start. Roll Tide!

Spurhunter

I hope Bama gets the win against the Brother kissers
Not so fast my friend!
FB_IMG_1665501046673.jpg

PossumSlayer

2-Step Enabled
It's too early to tell. Hopefully Bama will be settled on a QB and the offense will be clicking by then. After a close finish last year emotions will be high and Bryant Denny will be rocking.
I hope Bama gets the win against the Brother kissers and Saban proves he's still got it. 😂Regardless I'm ready for the football season to start. Roll Tide!
I bet it will be loud on third downs! if Tennessee has any third downs 😁

BamaProud

No matter what happens during the remainder of his career at Alabama, Saban is the GOAT. Its undeniable. ...But haters are still going to hate.

I don't think Tennessee is back to a level where they are going to be a real threat for an SEC championship or even a playoff spot. This season is critical for the Vols to show that they are finally "back". I have my doubts.

UCStandSitter

No matter what happens during the remainder of his career at Alabama, Saban is the GOAT. Its undeniable. ...But haters are still going to hate.

I don't think Tennessee is back to a level where they are going to be a real threat for an SEC championship or even a playoff spot. This season is critical for the Vols to show that they are finally "back". I have my doubts.
Big words. We'll have to wait and see. I personally think we will be more formidable this year and shock opponents. The one thing I know for certain is either you or I will be proven wrong. That's why we stayed glued to the TV in the Fall. Wish it would start already!!!!!!!

Bamamonts

I think both teams have something to prove this year. There's no doubt Tennessee is better than they have been in several years but they still have to prove they can consistently compete and beat the big boys. I'm not sure they're there yet but time will tell. They will have big opportunities to do it in Tuscaloosa and at home vs Georgia.
Alabama ha s to prove they're still top of the mountain. The Covid played at an awesome level and the next team won the SEC Championship and lost the rematch in the championship game. Then they fell short last year and underperformed. Now they have new coordinators and from I read they want to go back to playing Bully Ball. If Bama can't win the west this year the haters will really pile on.
Either way I'm looking forward to the season.
Roll Tide!

PossumSlayer

2-Step Enabled

If Tennessee has a repeat of last year or even if fit improves some it will still be very hard to win a seccg with Bama and Georgia still being very good.

Bamamonts

If Tennessee has a repeat of last year or even if fit improves some it will still be very hard to win a seccg with Bama and Georgia still being very good.
LSU is pretty good also. It will be a real tough league if those teams stay up. TA&M could be improved also and Then add Texas and Oklahoma to the SEC next year will be tough. All those teams will be tough to beat consistently.

Latest posts