Tennessee vs sister kissers this year

THEdonkey0515

Vegas only has 1 team(Georgia) with more regular season wins. I certainly wouldn't bet on Alabama ending the regular season with less than 10 wins.
10-2 sounds about right if 1 of those losses isn't to LSU they make it to the SEC chip game.

Then they will get embarrassed by UGA, And miss the playoffs. Everyone will get the privilege of hearing nick cry for another year about how they would have won it if they could just get in.

Last edited:

7mm08

10-2 sounds about right if 1 of those losses isn't to LSU they make it to the SEC chip game.

Then they will get embarrassed by UGA, And miss the playoffs. Everyone will get the privilege of hearing nick cry for another year about how they would have won it if they could just get in.
You left out " embarrassed by UGA"..AGAIN!!

Say it just like Forrest GUMP and it's even funnier!

deerfanatic

Yea I hear a version of that about this time every year. Under Saban, Bama has sent 7-10 players to the NFL just about every year and they usually have pretty good seasons the following year. (including 6 National Championships)
I wouldn't bet on that either but if I were going to this would be the year. No proven qb. New offensive and defensive coordinators. Not impressed by the oc hire from Norte dame at all but we will find out more about him this year. I still think bama is will be minimum 10-2. That's a record that all but about 1 or two teams won't best this year. More like 99% of the teams would be ecstatic with that.

THEdonkey0515

You guys act like a 10-2 season is something terrible. 90% of teams would take a 10-2 season in a heartbeat. Vegas has Bama at very high odds to make the playoff. Tennessee is at +3500.
Tennessee went 11-2 last year won the orange bowl with backups and still caught a lot of crap from other fan bases. Mostly Bama fans

Last edited:

THEdonkey0515

And someone will tell him that they would've been favored against 3 of the 4 playoff teams that do get in 🤣 !!!
My favorite is when nick says they lost 2 games on the last play! Could've have easily been 12-0! Moral victory I guess.

Yeah dummy, but you Failed to remind everyone they won 3 others on the last play! Could have easily been 7-5 or 8-4

Last edited:

buckaroo

You guys act like a 10-2 season is something terrible. 90% of teams would take a 10-2 season in a heartbeat. Vegas has Bama at very high odds to make the playoff. Tennessee is at +3500.
Which makes no sense at all, Georgia is going to be our most difficult game but its in Knoxville so we may have a punchers chance

Crow Terminator

Preseason talk don't do diddly for me. Last year at this exact time, all the big sports analysts were saying Bama would be on a revenge tour and were hands down, the pick to win out. And nearly every diehard Tennessee fan I know and am around on a consistent basis, were automatically accounting for 2 losses for the season without a snap being taken....Georgia and Bama being those two losses. I think even the most optimistic fans, had them at best, only losing 3 to 4 games. Even as close as the week of the 3rd Saturday in October, I didn't hear a single Vol fan have confidence that their team would come out victorious. At best, I heard a lot of "I think we'll play em close for the first half...then get blown out in the 2nd". Thus the shock of actually winning and fans rushing the field like they had won something bigger than a regular season game. And unlike the preseason talk and predictions...Bama didn't even win their conference, or division. The revenge tour fell apart.

Remember it wasn't that long ago when disgruntled fans of all teams were saying things like "just make the championship game be Bama vs Clemson...". And just like that...neither one were in the picture.

PillsburyDoughboy

Sorry. Sometimes I forget its mostly Tennessee folks on this board. I'll try to keep it to 3 syllables or less from now on. ;) (that's quality trash-talk girls)

Roll Tide!
Sometimes you just gotta break out the stick figures and crayons and sometimes that does not work. :)

THEdonkey0515

Preseason talk don't do diddly for me. Last year at this exact time, all the big sports analysts were saying Bama would be on a revenge tour and were hands down, the pick to win out. And nearly every diehard Tennessee fan I know and am around on a consistent basis, were automatically accounting for 2 losses for the season without a snap being taken....Georgia and Bama being those two losses. I think even the most optimistic fans, had them at best, only losing 3 to 4 games. Even as close as the week of the 3rd Saturday in October, I didn't hear a single Vol fan have confidence that their team would come out victorious. At best, I heard a lot of "I think we'll play em close for the first half...then get blown out in the 2nd". Thus the shock of actually winning and fans rushing the field like they had won something bigger than a regular season game. And unlike the preseason talk and predictions...Bama didn't even win their conference, or division. The revenge tour fell apart.

Remember it wasn't that long ago when disgruntled fans of all teams were saying things like "just make the championship game be Bama vs Clemson...". And just like that...neither one were in the picture.
I agree preseason and Vagas odds in July is nothing.

What was the odds for TCU making it to the chip game in July of last year? I'm guessing A&Ms over under wasn't set at 4.5 games.I don't remember seeing Hyatt on any awards list in July of 2022 he wasn't even supposed to be the #1 target at UT.

UCStandSitter

Sure. My college FB gambling budget is $1,550 for the year. I'll wager $150 (even money) with you that Alabama wins 10 regular season games or more.

Do we have a bet?
Dang. You have a budget for this? lol

My laughing face was meant in jest since I do not gamble due to my faith. HOWEVER, I would be more than willing to bet on reverse bragging rights if you're interested. Loser must heap praise on the winner daily for one week or some such.

BamaProud

Dang. You have a budget for this? lol

My laughing face was meant in jest since I do not gamble due to my faith. HOWEVER, I would be more than willing to bet on reverse bragging rights if you're interested. Loser must heap praise on the winner daily for one week or some such.

I don't praise other men unjustifiably, especially on an artificial timeline. it goes against my faith. "lol"

My bet stands for anyone else on this thread.

Last edited:

7mm08

Most TN fans automatically roll over and say " we are going to loose" to Bama & GA! Yeah we do but don't project that to the players day in and day out! 99% never played in a competitive sport either…..

If you're going to beat me or my team, you better be ready for battle. Tennessee will take them both this year!!!!

Latest posts