Boat bunker carpet

Iglow

They got they open top pulled today and don't have any right now but said they will, I know the stage guys around the corner, I'll ck with them on the way out. What would be the actual raw length and width you would need to cover the bunks?

poorhunter

2-Step Enabled
It's short pile black carpet that they glue down on stages for like concerts and stuff. They build stages that they tear down and put on tractor trailers that go to places where they have those things around the country.
If you had a way to keep it to the side until I ever make it the Nashville I could use a piece of it 5'x8-10'.

Iglow

Boys, I told you I'd take care of you and I have done so. I hit the jackpot, the mother lode, the mother of all carpet hauls!!! I checked they rolloff and they had a ton of very long/wide sections and I got it all! Now all of our boat bunker refurbishing dreams can come true!!! 😄 PM me if you need any and I'll give you the address, you can stop by and we'll cut out what you need.

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_3991.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_3991.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 20

Iglow

I wondered if that's where it was when you said it was stage operations. I used to work for Unisource and our warehouse was on Cowan and then the flood washed us out. If I get in the general area I'll shoot you a message.
Yep, That's it. Were y'all around the corner on Cowan Ct.? I remember Unisource. One other thing, lil ole TaTa her self may have been dancing around on this very carpet!!! Being as it has been pulled from concert stage set up surfaces you never know!

Last edited:

Latest posts