Tactacam reveal x

TreyB

12C1B485-6318-41C2-BD85-4C9F96D1A804.png

Antler Daddy

I ordered one and my buddy ordered 4
I still can't get anything but "sold out" on the Scheel's site. I was using an old link, but I have tried new to no avail.

I have bought several from Scheels and Sportsman Warehouse. The stock is low and they sell out quick for sure.

Here is a TNDeer exclusive tip....the best time to find a Reveal on Sportsman Warehouse is early in a.m. between 3-6 am. They update new inventory shipments and returns over night after 2am.

I have been buying and reselling the cameras on eBay and FB marketplace. I've shipped out to at least 15 different states from Washington to Maryland with several to Kansas, Iowa, and Texas. A lot of these places are so far from any store, they would rather purchase a sure thing vs. hoping to just find one somewhere. Gas and time equals money and no camera has a lost opportunity cost. I never intended to sell so many, but it is fun and I have made a lot of people happy.

I currently have a significant stash of the Verizon Reveal X model which was almost impossible to find in stock.

Last edited:

TreyB

I still can't get anything but "sold out" on the Scheel's site. I was using an old link, but I have tried new to no avail.

I have bought several from Scheels and Sportsman Warehouse. The stock is low and they sell out quick for sure.

Here is a TNDeer exclusive tip....the best time to find a Reveal on Sportsman Warehouse is early in a.m. between 3-6 am. They update new inventory shipments and returns over night after 2am.

I have been buying and reselling the cameras on eBay and FB marketplace. I've shipped out to at least 15 different states from Washington to Maryland with several to Kansas, Iowa, and Texas. A lot of these places are so far from any store, they would rather purchase a sure thing vs. hoping to just find one somewhere. Gas and time equals money and no camera has a lost opportunity cost. I never intended to sell so many, but it is fun and I have made a lot of people happy.

I currently have a significant stash of the Verizon Reveal X model which was almost impossible to find in stock.
I was gonna buy a bunch and sell them to people on here for what was paid for plus shipping. Trying to do some favors

Antler Daddy

Maybe this will help someone.

• Sportsman's Warehouse – Verizon IN Stock – 8/31 @ 08:00 a.m. EST
  • Bass Pro – Verizon IN-Stock – 8/31 @ 8:00 a.m.. EST – $119.99
  • Cabela's – Verizon IN-Stock – 8/31 @ 8:00 a.m.. EST – $119.99
  • Gander Outdoors Out of Stock– 8/25 @ 12:00 p.m.. EST – $132.99 (Best price on the Reveal X and Reveal SK Security Box though)
    • Be sure to pick up the Tactacam EXT-V1 External Solar Panel
  • Camping World – Out of Stock – 8/25 @ 12:00 p.m. – EST – $132.99
  • Academy Sports – Out of Stock– 8/14 @ 9:23 a.m. EST (Check your local stores for in-store inventory)
  • Scheel'sOut of Stock – 8/11
  • AmazonIn Stock but overpriced.
  • Walmart Over-priced – Don't overpay – 8/31 @ 8:00 a.m. EST – $119.97 – (A lot of people are finding them in their local stores recently)
  • Optics Planet – Out of Stock – 7/8 @ 11:00 a.m.. EST – $119.99
  • Tractor SupplyOut of Stock – 7/28 @ 11:00 a.m.. EST
  • eBayExpect to pay $180-$200

Antler Daddy

Use Lithium batteries and SD card info and plans:

Details and Features of the Tactacam Reveal X Cellular Trail Camera

• LTE / 4G Wireless Module
  • Sub 1/2s Trigger Speeds
  • Adjustable Night Illumination at 96+ft capable of detecting animals at 96+ft
  • Image on Demand with HD photo download request from mobile app
  • Requires 12 AA Batteries
  • IP66 Waterproof Certified
  • External Port for Solar Panel
  • One Year Warranty
  • On-board Wi-Fi connects to APP for simple set-up and live view option with instant image capture
  • Verizon or AT&T Nationwide 4G LTE Network
  • LED indicator showing signal strength and battery level
  • Uploads thumbnail images with HD image requests
  • Month-to-Month Data plans
  • No Contracts/Activation fees
  • Requires Full-Size Class 10 U3 SD Card, 16GB-32GB

What data plan is best for the Tactacam Reveal X Cellular Trail Camera

• Pro Plan – Unlimited photos – $13 per month – $120 per year – Discounts are available for multiple cameras
  • Intermediate Plan – 500 photos per plan – $8 per month – $85 per year- Discounts are available for multiple cameras
  • Starter Plan – 250 Photos per camera – $5 per month – $55 per year – Discounts are available for multiple cameras

Latest posts