Tactacam reveal

Shed Hunter

Multishot and multishot interval should sort you out brother
My confusion was with the words interval and delay lol. I overlooked the delay between triggers options.

Presumably you are a Tactacam user? What motion sensitivity do you use? Is it a good idea to raise it or is it too sensitive if you raise it over 7?

UCStandSitter

My confusion was with the words interval and delay lol. I overlooked the delay between triggers options.

Presumably you are a Tactacam user? What motion sensitivity do you use? Is it a good idea to raise it or is it too sensitive if you raise it over 7?
I have one I keep higher than that because it's pointed at a treeline and I want to pick up deer moving in the trees. The rest I keep at 7

cbhunter

I have two on levels 1-2 (reveal x)

Honestly not sure I like them over my original reveals. Constantly taking pics without deer. Hell one of them has taken over 400 pics and not one single animal in any of them. I have it on a pine tree and assumed it was caused by wind but on the really windy days it does not get any worse so I'm kinda lost
On the other one, the antenna somehow fell down in front of the camera causing it to trigger 5-600 times in 10 hrs or so. It's not like the antenna is moving so I'm lost there too

I turned that one's sensitivity OFF until u can get back to the lease.

On the bright side, you can change it remotely from your phone at any time. It can take up to 24 hrs for changes to take place

Attachments

• 56F392F5-936C-4E42-B27A-41636881B819.jpeg
    56F392F5-936C-4E42-B27A-41636881B819.jpeg
    153.3 KB · Views: 62

East TN Bowhunter

I have two on levels 1-2 (reveal x)

Honestly not sure I like them over my original reveals. Constantly taking pics without deer. Hell one of them has taken over 400 pics and not one single animal in any of them. I have it on a pine tree and assumed it was caused by wind but on the really windy days it does not get any worse so I'm kinda lost
On the other one, the antenna somehow fell down in front of the camera causing it to trigger 5-600 times in 10 hrs or so. It's not like the antenna is moving so I'm lost there too

I turned that one's sensitivity OFF until u can get back to the lease.

On the bright side, you can change it remotely from your phone at any time. It can take up to 24 hrs for changes to take place
The picture you posted looks like it would definitely false trigger with the evening sun facing it like that. I have had mine in a dense section of woods all summer and early fall and even I get a few false triggers every couple days when the sun is super bright in the early morning. Depends heavily on tree limbs and leaves blowing in the wind and also the sun.

cbhunter

The picture you posted looks like it would definitely false trigger with the evening sun facing it like that. I have had mine in a dense section of woods all summer and early fall and even I get a few false triggers every couple days when the sun is super bright in the early morning. Depends heavily on tree limbs and leaves blowing in the wind and also the sun.
Yeah I know the sun factor all too well. But it took 400 or so over night

Shed Hunter

The camera is actually working awesomely. Haven't braved video mode yet but the blank pictures were actually my mistake. I didn't realize what check in picture was until I got a picture at specifically 7:10 every morning and night.

My only beef is I want all three pictures sent. Not just one of them.

TheLBLman

My only beef is I want all three pictures sent. Not just one of them.
Totally agree (but not my only beef with them).

The closest "work-around" I've found with the Tactacams is to set them to take 1 pic with no delay between triggering events. You "should" get all the pics taken this way, but I usually discover some on the sd card later that were not transmitted.

If you set the Tactacam to take 2 pics, it will only transmit one of them;
if you set it to take 3 pics, it will only transmit one of them.

Latest posts