Tactacam SK review

deerhunter10

Don't have the sk but have 8 gen 2.0 and they have been flawless. Pretty good on batteries take good pictures and videos and the app is great. The sk should take better pictures and videos. And should be better on batteries because I think they come with a solar panel. I've just heard stay away from the x pro I've heard the lcd screen giving some issues from people I know.

JCDEERMAN

Don't have the sk but have 8 gen 2.0 and they have been flawless. Pretty good on batteries take good pictures and videos and the app is great. The sk should take better pictures and videos. And should be better on batteries because I think they come with a solar panel. I've just heard stay away from the x pro I've heard the lcd screen giving some issues from people I know.
Yea the SK has a bigger solar panel and has a lithium rechargeable battery pack. And it doesn't have a lcd screen.

gtk

Staff member
I have 3 SK's and no complaints at all. Battery life is great and the solar keeps it charged for months. Just have to use a little common sense with placement and setup. You can't put it on an active feeder and have it take pics/video's every 3 seconds and expect the battery to last. Need to make sure the solar panel gets several hours of sunshine as well.

I've got on I left at a water tank at the place I hunt in CO, back in late Oct, and its still showing full charge and sending pics.

Latest posts