Tactacam reveal x

TreyB

I should have bought a bunch and sold them to people on here to help out. My fault

NChunt1

People are buying 12 at a time and turning around and getting 200 dollars for them online. I have a few new in the box that I would sell for that haha

Antler Daddy

They are supposedly some arriving in Academy stores and you can sometimes find them early in the morning online at Sportsman Warehouse. And random Wal-mart stores seem to receive small amounts which disappear fast.

TreyB

May have some info on more Reveals coming in in a week or so. If so I'll pick up some

AM84

I was at the BassPro in Bristol, TN and they had probably 20-25 AT&T versions hanging on the peg for anyone who is interested. No Verizon in stock.

TreyB

I was at the BassPro in Bristol, TN and they had probably 20-25 AT&T versions hanging on the peg for anyone who is interested. No Verizon in stock.
They say you can use the At&T version with a Verizon phone

TreyB

Can you link multiple cameras or do you have to pay each camera plan

TreyB

May wanna go back and get some.

cbhunter

They say you can use the At&T version with a Verizon phone
Yes, that's true. But if att don't have good service in the area then it won't matter. You buy whichever model has good service in the area, but the phone plan you have makes no diff. Hope that helps.

diff plans for each device (camera)

Latest posts