Tactacam Reveal SK

JCDEERMAN

I'm running 2. Just got them set up yesterday. My cousin has been running one and loves it. He says the same thing you said - "they're the way to go". He hasn't charged his since mid December and it still shows 4 out of 5 bars. Got my first pics last night about 9:30.

Rackseeker

I'm running 2. Just got them set up yesterday. My cousin has been running one and loves it. He says the same thing you said - "they're the way to go". He hasn't charged his since mid December and it still shows 4 out of 5 bars. Got my first pics last night about 9:30.
Thanks for the info. Where did you order/purchase yours?

Hunter0678

Ive been running 4 now going on 3 years, 2 sk's, a pro and a 2.0. Im not a fan of the pro and the 2.0 doesnt have GPS, If I were to buy more they would be SK's or XB's.

bigrob

Yeah I'd like to know why as well. What's your reasoning behind this? I've had nothing but good luck with mine. Simple and easy to use and set up. Maybe you've had issues I'm unaware of up til now.
Because I was running 3 tactacams I sit and watched deer in front of all of them not send pictures after talking to them they would start back working but they always said it was my fault

gtk

Staff member
Because I was running 3 tactacams I sit and watched deer in front of all of them not send pictures after talking to them they would start back working but they always said it was my fault
That would concern me as well. You can reach out to tactacam directly on their FB page, and they will reply and work with you. You don't see many companies with that kind of interaction anymore.

bigrob

That would concern me as well. You can reach out to tactacam directly on their FB page, and they will reply and work with you. You don't see many companies with that kind of interaction anymore.
I did reach out to them and they acted like I haven't ever run cams before. That was every time I had a problem