Super Bowl

PalsPal

Had it recording on YouTube TV to watch after church service. Did hear a score as I was walking out (21-14), but watched from the beginning anyway, skipping all commercials and half time. Caught up live just as it ended.

Very entertaining game. The call at the end was weak, but KC would have still been up 3 after kicking a fg. There would've been some time left, but KC defense had really clamped down.

Mahommes went up another notch tonight. He may just end up being the GOAT when it's all said and done.

PalsPal

I think there was a couple big calls earlier in the game that went the eagles way.

There were. Plus, how many times had the play clock for Phil went to 0 before the ball was snapped with no delay of game called? I remember 3 distinctly.

And what kind of crap explanation did the color guy give when pointing out that the offensive tackle might look like he was moving early, but he really wasn't? 🤔

scn

And, the obvious catch and fumble for a score they took away from the Chiefs, the incomplete pass on the sidelines they gave to the Eagles that resulted in a later score, and the obvious hold on the Chief's d lineman on the long pass to Smith.

It was pretty obvious that the refs were favoring the Eagles.

And, the Eagles DB has admitted it was a hold and he hoped they would let it slide.

Just glad to see Trey Smith get a ring. He is a GREAT kid, and really deserves it after some of the stuff he has gone through.

Hduke86

And, the obvious catch and fumble for a score they took away from the Chiefs, the incomplete pass on the sidelines they gave to the Eagles that resulted in a later score, and the obvious hold on the Chief's d lineman on the long pass to Smith.

It was pretty obvious that the refs were favoring the Eagles.

And, the Eagles DB has admitted it was a hold and he hoped they would let it slide.

Just glad to see Trey Smith get a ring. He is a GREAT kid, and really deserves it after some of the stuff he has gone through.
Yea the catch and fumble was definitely a blown call. I guess if you catch the ball and think you're about to get hit the best thing to do is just stand still and not move your feet and just cough the ball up if you think you're going to have a negative play cause they'll call it incomplete. Plus the INCOMPLETE pass on the sideline but they call it a catch lol.

Displaced_Vol

Pretty fun game. I caught most of it but missed some of the middle.
Call at the end seemed a little weak to me. You just hate to see that late in the game, but it wasn't nothing. I can see how Eagles fans should be pissed and KC fans can bring up all the earlier missed or questionable calls.
I look at it sort of like balls and strikes. They had allowed some contact all night, and then get a very tight whistle at the end after the level of play had been established. That won't appease the "a penalty is a penalty" thought but that's the way I look at it as somebody with no skin in the game.

One thing that definitely sucked was the condition of the field. I think I remember the announcers saying Hurts slipped on his Hail Mary at the end.

Other than those two I thought it was a pretty good Super Bowl.

Latest posts