Rose Bowl šŸŒ¹

redblood

Wouldnt surprise meā€¦..

Attachments

• IMG_8374.png
    IMG_8374.png
    163.1 KB · Views: 23

PalsPal

I wanted to watch that last play again, and knew that my YouTube TV had recorded the game. When I checked my library, it recorded all of the broadcasts, so I watched the one with the Bama radio broadcast for more entertainment. Was really hoping Eli had been doing the broadcast, but he wasn't.

Anyway, on the last play, after MI had called the first timeout, they had a split screen of the field and a camera on Saban.

Robert Gillespie (running back coach) is pointing at the field and practically pleading with Saban, to which Saban reluctantly called his timeout and the rest is history. Robert may be looking for a new job next year.

THEdonkey0515

I wanted to watch that last play again, and knew that my YouTube TV had recorded the game. When I checked my library, it recorded all of the broadcasts, so I watched the one with the Bama radio broadcast for more entertainment. Was really hoping Eli had been doing the broadcast, but he wasn't.

Anyway, on the last play, after MI had called the first timeout, they had a split screen of the field and a camera on Saban.

Robert Gillespie (running back coach) is pointing at the field and practically pleading with Saban, to which Saban reluctantly called his timeout and the rest is history. Robert may be looking for a new job next year.
So, not the OC or the GOAT, but Bama allowed a running backs coach call the biggest down of the year? After two timeouts.

Iglow

Ohh my goodnessā€¦. Bama , the team, the coach , the scheme, the whole thing just looks old ,tired, and faded. Kinda like the Ali that got embarrassed in the "Drama in Bahama"ā€¦..it's sad to watch šŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

cbhunter

Crimson tears. šŸ˜­
I'm surprised Bama made it as far as they did. Weather they deserved a place in the playoffs or not is debatable. Going undefeated in the SEC and winning the SECCG was more than I thought this team would accomplish. I think this team overachieved.
They really did improve greatly over the course of the season it seemed. But faded back to the Alabama at beginning of the year when it mattered most.

PalsPal

They really did improve greatly over the course of the season it seemed. But faded back to the Alabama at beginning of the year when it mattered most.

The question that has to be asked is that, with the #1 recruiting class EVERY year, why did they NEED to improve?

Their offensive line is not the OLs of old. Their running game is nonexistent, except for a great athlete at QB. You can't blame it on talent. As I keep pointing out, their center probably averaged 10 bad snaps a game. How does that happen with that much talent?

Part of me wonders if some of the better offensive coaches might not want to play for him.

PillsburyDoughboy

Man, some of yall act like Alabama just ended their season 0-14. A 12-2 season ain't too bad(especially considering at least 1 loss is to the National Champion).
Its too funny. #2 Recruiting class in 2024. Saban picks and chooses the guys in the portal that are right for ALABAMA. Not the misfits. Lots of time between now and the 2024 season to talk College football Roll Tide :)

JBell

The silence for 8 months is golden
There won't be any silence. Just like last year, bama finished higher than the vols. I know it doesn't seem like it, but bama hasn't won every national championship. Regroup and start again. That's what's cool (or WAS before all of this portal junk) next years talent is a whole new team. And some key players are coming backšŸ‘šŸ»

buckaroo

There won't be any silence. Just like last year, bama finished higher than the vols. I know it doesn't seem like it, but bama hasn't won every national championship. Regroup and start again. That's what's cool (or WAS before all of this portal junk) next years talent is a whole new team. And some key players are coming backšŸ‘šŸ»
Same for Vols, our qb and receivers will be our strength

Crow Terminator

Man, some of yall act like Alabama just ended their season 0-14. A 12-2 season ain't too bad(especially considering at least 1 loss is to the National Champion).
I think some of them would happily choose a 1 win season for the next 20 years as long as it guaranteed that 1 win was against Alabama every year. I would almost say that some would even choose that option over seeing their fav team winning a national championship. The hate is that great.