Iron Bowl

PillsburyDoughboy

One positive, if Bama can knock off GA, then neither team deserves to go to the playoffs.

NM State 31-Auburn 10

Embarassing!
To think Freeze spent 2 weeks wasted on this game.

Only cost him 1.8 million dollars and a huge chunk of embarrassment.

poorhunter

2-Step Enabled
The best part was all the premature text messages , social networking posts and forum post announcing the demise of ALABAMA football , Nick Saban checking into the retirement home and usual snark filled volley from the uninformed.
And the Internet forum posts that said Alabama would be up 14 in the first quarter and run away with the game in the second half because Auburn has no chance?

Snark filled volley from the uninformed :rolleyes: pot meet kettle.

Bamamonts

And the Internet forum posts that said Alabama would be up 14 in the first quarter and run away with the game in the second half because Auburn has no chance?

I usually don't count out teams in rivalry games because I know anything can happen but…. I really thought Bama would dominate this game. Shows how much I know.
Even at halftime I thought Bama would roll in the second half. It just shows how much these rivalry games mean. Auburn had Bama's number. They just couldn't close it out. I know it sucks losing games like that but they played their tails off.
GREAT GAME!

PillsburyDoughboy

I usually don't count out teams in rivalry games because I know anything can happen but…. I really thought Bama would dominate this game. Shows how much I know.
Even at halftime I thought Bama would roll in the second half. It just shows how much these rivalry games mean. Auburn had Bama's number. They just couldn't close it out. I know it sucks losing games like that but they played their tails off.
GREAT GAME!
I was right there with you.

Seems like Saban did not take two weeks off to study one games films.

Great game . I'll take it.

PillsburyDoughboy

I'll accept that knowing it cost Freeze 1.8 Million.

Oh and

Roll Tide !

Gravey

Dude why does it even concern you that Freeze lost money?? People like you give fans of any teM a bad name.
It didn't cost Freeze a dime. We all know that…well almost all of us.

The bad thing about going to UT games is I don't see any others due to the travel time up and back. Left at 8:00 this morning and got home at 10:30. I was trying to check on games on the espn app and was shocked when I saw it. How you give up a touchdown on 4th and goal from the 31 is beyond me but give em credit in getting it done.

PillsburyDoughboy

I'll accept that knowing it cost Freeze 1.8 Million.

Oh and

Roll
That play almost erases the embarrassment of the Kick Six......Almost.
Ask me again in another 31 Iron Bowls When Bama comes out on top after being down and I'll Answer that :)

Roll Tide

BamaProud

1700988475035.png

Latest posts