Iron Bowl

Crow Terminator

Wow! I was at my dad's watching it and I swear none of us were sitting the entire 4th quarter. People were already sending me texts ribbing me for a L and I admit...that bobbled snap had me thinking it was over too. But somehow....Milroe found Bond for that TD. That's the Iron Bowl for ya. It don't matter that Auburn got hosed by New Mexico last week....the Iron Bowl always brings out emotions and intensity. New Mexico was a trap door game...they simply were looking too far ahead and got beat. I still don't see Bama getting into the playoffs, even if they do pull out a W next weekend. I'm just glad they have beaten the cow college.

poorhunter

2-Step Enabled
This is exactly what rivalry games bring. Wish Auburn would have won, but give Bama credit for giving it their all, which they needed to win.

Listening to Bama fans is beginning to make me not like Alabama. Which is sad in a way, because it would be nice to root for winners.

bloodtrailing

Did you type that with a straight face 😀?

And, it was New Mexico STATE !!
Auburn players and staff were game planning for the Iron Bowl before NM State game. They thought they could phone it in on NM and found out otherwise. Freeze was trying to salvage a season and his job. He knew the only thing that mattered was this game.

Bamamonts

This is exactly what rivalry games bring. Wish Auburn would have won, but give Bama credit for giving it their all, which they needed to win.

Listening to Bama fans is beginning to make me not like Alabama. Which is sad in a way, because it would be nice to root for winners.
It was a great game! A lot of fun to watch. Auburn played a great game. Very well could have won if they didn't fumble that punt.
It's hard for Bama to win in that stadium. Crazy things happen. It was a scrappy game. Just ow rivalries should be.

poorhunter

2-Step Enabled
It was a great game! A lot of fun to watch. Auburn played a great game. Very well could have won if they didn't fumble that punt.
It's hard for Bama to win in that stadium. Crazy things happen. It was a scrappy game. Just ow rivalries should be.
This is so true! I love watching these rivalry games, no matter if I like either team or not. I just like good games, and it's nice to not have unnecessary allegiances to either team where I can just enjoy the game.

Bamamonts

This is so true! I love watching these rivalry games, no matter if I like either team or not. I just like good games, and it's nice to not have unnecessary allegiances to either team where I can just enjoy the game.
Florida and Florida St are in a scrappy game right now.

PillsburyDoughboy

The best part was all the premature text messages , social networking posts and forum post announcing the demise of ALABAMA football , Nick Saban checking into the retirement home and usual snark filled volley from the uninformed.