Rose Bowl 🌹

archer19

been pulling for Washington…..
Can't pull for bama date your cousin or sister team
Michigan are yanks
Only thing in Texas are steers and …… you know 😬😬

Washington is all I got!!!!!

THEdonkey0515

Bama lucky Michigan missed a extra point, muffed two Punts, and they had a FG kicker that made mutiple 50 yarders or this game wouldn't have been as exciting.

Bamamonts

@Bamamonts, @Crow Terminator, I feel for yall. Y'all are some of the guys that represent your team with class. I'm not a UM fan so I can't give you a "good game" or anything, but I feel for you.
It's a tough loss. I'm glad Bama came back in the second half. Michigan has a good team.
Milroe can make some amazing plays but he can't hit the check downs that are wide open.
Him and the OL are just not consistent enough. Michigan played tough physical football. Congrats to them.

deerfever

Bama looked like the team from the first of the year tonight on offense they just were not in sync offensively. I was looking for Bama to get Milroe on the edge with a run/ throw option that last play, (not questioning the call) but just what I expected. Another great game to watch and give Michigan credit they played hard, should be an interesting championship game.

Latest posts