Last play of the Rose bowl

Iglow

🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• 123_1.gif
    123_1.gif
    512 KB · Views: 6

themanpcl

the call was ok, the execution was horrible. if #65 didn't get pushed into the backfield and if milroe had veered a little left not tripping over his leg, the route to the end zone was clear but...

poorhunter

2-Step Enabled
the call was ok, the execution was horrible. if #65 didn't get pushed into the backfield and if milroe had veered a little left not tripping over his leg, the route to the end zone was clear but...
This is the way I saw it too. Bama had several big gainers on the same/similar play.

Pic IN the Casa

Bama line got pushed around all day. Trying to run straight up the gut was a bit sketchy if you ask me. It appeared to be a qb run all along but if it was an RPO play then I put it on the qb a bit.

Gravey

After I saw a replay from behind I saw that too. The angle from the side shown on tv looked like a complete disaster. There was a guy coming from the left but Milroe may have been able to get by him. Thankfully we'll never know.

deerfever

The last play if you go back and watch was actually not a bad call. Michigan was pressuring and getting up field. If you go back and watch the left side of Alabama' line gets a great wash , TE makes a great block. The DE for Michigan to Alabama left gets up field so far that he takes himself out of the play. Watch #77 RG for Alabama pull and lead left on the QB power , if Milroe can get to where he is supposed to be , following the pulling guard #77 he walks into the end zone. Snap was low which cost him a second and there was an issue on the right. The execution was bad but follow 77 to where the play was designed to go to the left. Give Michigan credit they got a great push on the Alabama right. Great game to watch,.I hope the championship is a good one also.

PillsburyDoughboy

Not a bad call at all. Two things needed to go right. A good Snap and a good block. Neither of those things happened.

If you ask anyone who had the best chance of getting that ball in the endzone? It was Milroe with his legs or a run/pass to Jase McClellan. Rees probably flipped a coin dialed up a play and said Milroe.

Ive seen idiots on Social Media (and on here) saying Milroe Dialed it up himself , that you don't run that with 3 yards, only 1 yard or 2 yards to go. Blah Blah Blah. Saban and Rees clearly had that play in the tool box and had run it many times. You run that play 8 times out of 10 and it works 8 times out of 10 . Just did not work that time.

Roll Tide.

poorhunter

2-Step Enabled
Not a bad call at all. Two things needed to go right. A good Snap and a good block. Neither of those things happened.

If you ask anyone who had the best chance of getting that ball in the endzone? It was Milroe with his legs or a run/pass to Jase McClellan. Rees probably flipped a coin dialed up a play and said Milroe.

Ive seen idiots on Social Media (and on here) saying Milroe Dialed it up himself , that you don't run that with 3 yards, only 1 yard or 2 yards to go. Blah Blah Blah. Saban and Rees clearly had that play in the tool box and had run it many times. You run that play 8 times out of 10 and it works 8 times out of 10 . Just did not work that time.

Roll Tide.
Rats, you are correct and I agree.

RobbyW

Roll Tide.
What did you think about Nicky throwing Rees under the bus?

"But Tommy just felt like the best thing that we could do was have a quarterback run, which was kind of our two-point play, one of our two-point plays for this game."

Not his call but Tommy. Bet if it worked it would have been WE

rem270

I expected a roll out to look for a pass but a chance to run in the end zone quickly if he didn't see an open receiver.

But I don't call plays and I'm working til 4 today so there ya go.

cbhunter

I expected a roll out to look for a pass but a chance to run in the end zone quickly if he didn't see an open receiver.

But I don't call plays and I'm working til 4 today so there ya go.
If they would have just gave you the ball, you could have run between their legs

They would have never know what happened
😜

Iglow

If you pause the video right before the alaqb gets moving forward, there is no way even at that instant he gets through the mass of bodies in his path, no way. You can tell from the moment he called for the snap his mind was made up,he was going straight ahead.

Latest posts