Super Bowl

Displaced_Vol

Dad is a KC fan, but I think I'm over the Mahomes love. Really don't care either way so I hope it's a good game. I think Philly is the better overall team but I barely kept up with the nfl this year.

JBell

I think Philly gets it done. But hard to count out what mahomes can do. Will depend on Phillys defense ability to contain him

Hduke86

I just want to bet on who the first virtue signaler is to click this thread to tell us they boycotted the NFL and aren't watching.
If and that's a big IF I watched the No Fun League I'd go with Mahomes.😂 Who am I kidding, my young boys already asked me if I wanted a Hawaiian pizza to watch it and I said HECK YEA. Time spent cutting up with my boys is all I want and care to do this evening. I highly doubt they make it the whole game before they get bored but we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

archer19

Eagles, I loath the Chiefs.
I just hate all the protect the QB rules…..pitiful!
The bunch of today wouldn't have survived the 70's-80's.
The other 10 guys can take beatings every play but don't touch the pretty boys 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

Anyway bash away ……
Im watching…….
Go Eagles

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
I am pulling for the chiefs.
Can't watch because fox and dish are both greedy pieces of 💩
Haven't had fox since November even though my bill hasn't gone down. 😡

Moonman

Eagles. Guy I went to college with and knew played for them in 09-10. Also when I was younger I'll never forget meeting them when in I was in RA's at church and got to go to a conference.

Latest posts