Still scratching my head

MUP

We all should practice more.......just hard to make it so sometimes.:)
I was referring to the fact that I shoot, quite a bit, and handload my own ammo even, being able to hold MOA groups out to 600 yards, but still have managed to miss twice this season, once in ML season, then made a good shot on opening day of rifle season on a nice buck, then missed another time on a dandy buck. Things still happen I reckon, even when you think you've got it down. :oops:

Snake

I was referring to the fact that I shoot, quite a bit, and handload my own ammo even, being able to hold MOA groups out to 600 yards, but still have managed to miss twice this season, once in ML season, then made a good shot on opening day of rifle season on a nice buck, then missed another time on a dandy buck. Things still happen I reckon, even when you think you've got it down. :oops:
Limbs and saplings seem to jump out in the way @ times believe me I know .:)

redblood

i dont think anyone can ever become a great shot by shooting at deer. They are just huge oversized slow targets. Squirrel hunting with 22 rifles is the best practice out there. Picking off tiny targets moving quickly in foliage laden canopy makes a deer virtually unmissable

Latest posts