Steve Spurrier trolls Ark. and TN

TreyB

It's true... Vol fans just doesn't want to admit he is right.

mtn cur

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji36][emoji36][emoji36]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mtn cur

Well........I guess 7 wins are better than 5[emoji43][emoji43][emoji43]

TeamMainStreet

Its true....... The Ol Balls Coach wouldnt have had the same record as TN and Ark if he had just not let TN beat them AT home coming from 14 down with ONLY 2 minutes left.

Steve needs to just retire, get wasted everyday and play golf.

Ok so he just needs to retire. Everything else is covered.

TeamMainStreet

mtn cur":1pp34p0e said:
Well........I guess 7 wins are better than 5[emoji43][emoji43][emoji43]

You get an A+ in advanced two handed math today. Well done.

Mudbone

I don't think its the record vol fans are doing cartwheels over, it was the progress they made once they found their qb.

mtn cur

Where's the concern that the coaching staff didn't have enough sense to start him earlier?

TreyB

They was ok with saving him for another year and settle for another losing season since their fans are use to it. If Worley hadn't gotten hurt... hahahaha

PalsPal

It is SO awesome knowing that we are under his skin. I bet he still has trouble sleeping at night.

"How in the #%@& did we lose to them two years in a row, while Muschamp beat them ;) :D ? "

smalljawbasser

Ut has lived rent free in spurrier's head since he left jortville. And i love it.

The rest of you gator and bammer fans better get your jollies while you can. It ain't the 7 win seasons that excites us,or which QB started or ended. It's the obvious progress made from the kiffin/Dooley era to now.

You gator fans take heart, after 5 years of muschamp/mcelwain, you'll understand. Even bama got 10 years of bad-coach humble pie. I'll take great delight in seeing gator fans swallow that bitter pill...

Twinshooter

smalljawbasser":2iknsrnl said:
Ut has lived rent free in spurrier's head since he left jortville. And i love it.

The rest of you gator and bammer fans better get your jollies while you can. It ain't the 7 win seasons that excites us,or which QB started or ended. It's the obvious progress made from the kiffin/Dooley era to now.

You gator fans take heart, after 5 years of muschamp/mcelwain, you'll understand. Even bama got 10 years of bad-coach humble pie. I'll take great delight in seeing gator fans swallow that bitter pill...
No truer words have been spoken! :super:

gator-n-buck

smalljawbasser":2fpesvgs said:

This has been posted on here before many times before each season..... :tu: Get ready to speak this words again.... "Next year." :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

TreyB

It is pretty much the exact same fans that say this every year!!! The three stooges :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: plus Badnole

TreyB

Matter a fact... YOU said the same thing LAST YEAR!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

TreyB

Please... Or I can just bump those threads :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Latest posts