Some times you wish you didn't kill that bird....

Shooter77

2-Step Enabled
That's why I've imposed a limit of 1 Gobbler per year on myself.
If they come in gobbling to a call, it's a near-cardiac event for me.
Yeah this is my 1 and done for the year. My son killed 1 on our VA property, so it's time to hang it up. I've not killed more than 1 since 2016 because i've seen the numbers dropping all through E TN and SW VA.

PalsPal

Congrats. I've been after one all season. He tricks me every time. Now after this story I may quit harassing him. Not.

There is a definite love/hate relationship with season wreckers.

When you give him a name, you know it's personal.

They can affect your every day lifestyle, and consume your every waking moment.

Good luck with him :D !

Shooter77

2-Step Enabled
To me camera = corn plain and simple.
I don't put corn out. It's 45 min drive and I don't have enough time to go put corn out in front of cams. I have cams out mostly for deer and the deer and turkey use my food plots, so I get pics on cams of turkeys.

Attachments

• IMG_3472.JPG
    IMG_3472.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 43

cowhunter71

I don't put corn out. It's 45 min drive and I don't have enough time to go put corn out in front of cams. I have cams out mostly for deer and the deer and turkey use my foo

I don't put corn out. It's 45 min drive and I don't have enough time to go put corn out in front of cams. I have cams out mostly for deer and the deer and turkey use my food plots, so I get pics on cams of turkeys.
Funny how they always seem to be right in front of the camera ain't it.🤔

Shooter77

2-Step Enabled
Funny how they always seem to be right in front of the camera ain't it.🤔
yeah it is....lets see, clover and wheat plots among 100s of acres of woods....it sure is. 2 more of my small plots.

BTW...I shot my last 3 birds with my kid's .410.

Attachments

• Image-1.JPG
    Image-1.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 29
  • Image-1 (1).JPG
    Image-1 (1).JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 37

cowhunter71

yeah it is....lets see, clover and wheat plots among 100s of acres of woods....it sure is. 2 more of my small plots.

BTW...I shot my last 3 birds with my kid's .410.
You and all the rest tell yourselves whatever you need to in order to defend it bud. You could kill them with rocks and I still would not give you any respect.

Shooter77

2-Step Enabled
You and all the rest tell yourselves whatever you need to in order to defend it bud. You could kill them with rocks and I still would not give you any respect.
Funny thing, I don't need your respect. I've seen enough of you BS on this forum to learn that you have 0 respect from about 80% of the members of the group. Sorry your life is so miserable that you have to act this way. Good luck with the season and wish you best in life. Hope you find your happiness.

Latest posts