Snow Goose PICS!!

Dodgeball

002.jpg
004.jpg

Dodgeball

CBU93 said:
That sounds like way too much work Dodgeball.
Its not as bad as you would think last year was our first year to really get into it we have used rags and silosocks with not much success. We ran across a great deal on avery full bodies and bought 1,800. nothing like several thousand geese geese falling into a spread. Makes it all worth it.

Grizzly Johnson

Dodgeball said:
CBU93 said:
That sounds like way too much work Dodgeball.
Its not as bad as you would think last year was our first year to really get into it we have used rags and silosocks with not much success. We ran across a great deal on avery full bodies and bought 1,800. nothing like several thousand geese geese falling into a spread. Makes it all worth it.

Where the heck does a fellow store 1,800 full bodies, man that's alot of decoys.....

CBU93

Still way too much work for them nasty thangs :D

Fun maybe, but dang...way too many eys to try to fool...ya'll hunting the conservation season or regular season? I wouldn't give up a day of ducks to shoot them even if it was a given they would light in the field.

Dodgeball

CBU93 said:
Still way too much work for them nasty thangs :D

Fun maybe, but dang...way too many eys to try to fool...ya'll hunting the conservation season or regular season? I wouldn't give up a day of ducks to shoot them even if it was a given they would light in the field.
We duck hunt every day of season then start goose hunting in feburary. Me and my group said the same thing a few years ago until we went with a guy that had full bodies there is only one word to describe it AWESOME!!!!!!!

elaw66

whats the regs on snows in tn? have they lifted the daily limit?
what part of the state is best for snows and canadians? I know the ducks are always good in tn, but never heard much about the geese.

WingNut

I would say NO. Never tried them but I have tried Canada goose before and it was not to good. I would think Snow goose is the same.

Latest posts