Duck and goose calls

wildside

Wildside tell me more about the Bayou Beast, been following that guy for years. Have you tried one his molded calls?
I have not I only have some of his cane calls. Softer but not like old or yentzen more like a dr-85. Handmade each one unique. My normal calls which include a Stinson, Gaston, JJ Lahres are great but when a less harsh call is required they really shine

Dodge Man

Does anyone have suggestions for decent (not cheapest or starter) they could recommend? Or if anyone is getting new calls or quitting, I'm looking for some.

Thanks
Devin
Back to the original topic, if you want to buys some Lares calls I have a few I would sell.

Attachments

• IMG_1555.jpeg
    IMG_1555.jpeg
    232 KB · Views: 40

Westtnduckhtr

I have not I only have some of his cane calls. Softer but not like old or yentzen more like a dr-85. Handmade each one unique. My normal calls which include a Stinson, Gaston, JJ Lahres are great but when a less harsh call is required they really shine
I called and talked to Dale today for 45 minutes at Bayou Beast. Ordered three calls, will start the wait, he said the list was long. No problem have plenty, these may not ever get used anyway.

Iglow

I had Yentzens when I started long ago and got away from them but I just got another one , I'm too old to practice with single reed anymore and a Yentzen is about as foolproof a call as has ever been made. Sounds good, can't overblow it, can't lock it down, and blows wet for as long as you want to, Looks like it's what I'll finish out with.

Latest posts