Share a YouTube hunting channel that you watch

catman529

dsa5455":6u9k359i said:
What I like to watch and why:
Bow Ninja hunting- Wish I could sit still like this guy. If you watch the video of bow ninja junior hunting; this would be more like me.
Catman outdoors- With minimal time and equipment he is able to capture much of what hunting is like without being there myself.
Leatherwood outdoors- Makes me feel a part of a strong family hunting tradition with hunting camp ect. Never grew up with that and think it would have been nice. Also close action stalking, long bow ect.
DIY sportsman- Good tips: seems like a nice young man that has some good ideas
Sharing the outdoors; Older guy, no nonsense personality, public land hunting.
Seans outdoor- What can I say; a bit on the goofy side but if I'm bored I sometimes put him on.
Man I wish Bow Ninja would start uploading videos again. He definitely takes the cake for bow hunting from the ground. I've learned some from watching his videos. I usually can't sit still enough

catman529

Coldfusion":2hwsppeh said:
Another vote for Catman. He shows the good and the bad days. Also has some cool non hunting videos. Check out his work catching video. Anyway I've spoke to Catman on pm before and he seems like a good guy too. Support your locals!!

Recently started watching whitebone collector taxidermy to learning euro

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Aw shucks... well thanks man. I appreciate that

Coldfusion

Coldfusion":eu8zg5ik said:
Another vote for Catman. He shows the good and the bad days. Also has some cool non hunting videos. Check out his work catching video. Anyway I've spoke to Catman on pm before and he seems like a good guy too. Support your locals!!

Was supposed to say "worm catching video" darn auto correct

Coldfusion

catman529":2xz2zprb said:
Coldfusion":2xz2zprb said:

Aw shucks... well thanks man. I appreciate that
No problem. Just giving credit where it's due.

Coldfusion

This is a good thread thanks for making it browtine. Gives me some new channels to check out

Coldfusion

Started watching the hunting public thanks to y'alls reccomendation. Great channel. This guys is a beast at self filming.

catman529

Coldfusion":32da9l42 said:
Started watching the hunting public thanks to y'alls reccomendation. Great channel. This guys is a beast at self filming.

They all can film better than most and they also can hunt better than most. They know how to find the deer and put themselves in the right spots regardless of hunting pressure

double browtine

catman529":18s7tt3y said:
Coldfusion":18s7tt3y said:

They all can film better than most and they also can hunt better than most. They know how to find the deer and put themselves in the right spots regardless of hunting pressure

They make hunting public land look easy. Especially for mature bucks. But where they hunt, probably has bigger bucks than most places around TN public land. Except for maybe LBL or Ftcambell.

Coldfusion

double browtine":1t6bpqs2 said:
catman529":1t6bpqs2 said:
Coldfusion":1t6bpqs2 said:

They make hunting public land look easy. Especially for mature bucks. But where they hunt, probably has bigger bucks than most places around TN public land. Except for maybe LBL or Ftcambell.
Yeah the one I watched I think they said they were in Iowa or Utah, can't remember. Both are know for good bucks and have massive areas of public land. I still commend them on their skills though. I agree TN public land is harder since we don't have as much public land and what we do have receives alot of pressure. On that note PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT all middle tn public land has no more deer or turkeys so save your time and look elsewhere lol

Coldfusion

Cardinalskyhawk":1llqxxc4 said:
Neither are hunting channels but Demolition Ranch and Richard Gene The Fishing Machine are both good ones.
I can't stand demolition ranch. The guy seems like a complete idiot. I've watched a few episodes and I question his back ground. He is completely unsafe and ignorant with firearms. I'll admit some of it is entertaining, but several times I cringed at his safety and discipline.

catman529

Coldfusion":26wai2c6 said:
Cardinalskyhawk":26wai2c6 said:
Neither are hunting channels but Demolition Ranch and Richard Gene The Fishing Machine are both good ones.
I can't stand demolition ranch. The guy seems like a complete idiot. I've watched a few episodes and I question his back ground. He is completely unsafe and ignorant with firearms. I'll admit some of it is entertaining, but several times I cringed at his safety and discipline.

I've watched demo ranch since before their channel got huge. Matt seems like an alright guy. He's safer than a lotta guys on YouTube and a lotta guys I share the woods with on public land....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ZachMarkus

Zach Ferenbaugh, Aaron Warbritton and a couple others from the hunting public hunted and filmed with Bill Winke with Midwest whitetail for years. They had a good teacher, bill knows his stuff. I really enjoy watching those guys.

Other channels I watch are Catman outdoors and growing deer Tv.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts