Seek One Turkey Hunting

RoyalPrudent

Not that I'm comparing the two people, but Joel Osteen also prays, and he's a heretic. So don't use praying as a justification to support someone.
you ain't wrong. although, in his defense, he hardly ever opens the bible during a sermon so you can't get too mad that he don't know what's in it.

REN

IMO people are mixing their opinions of their hunting style and making money off the sport with them as people. This isnt limited to these guys, but my own way of life I try not to judge someone as a person without knowing their story or what journey they are on or how they got there.

Again I dont know these guys personally and only know of them off the 4-5 videos Ive seen of them. FOR ME I just cant say I like or dislike them as people cause I just dont know them. Yes actions speak louder then words, and maybe some have watched enough of them to see actions that do not represent the life Christ wants us to lead (we all fall in that boat though)

Folks like Osteen there are PLENTY of actions and history to know that guy is a tool :)

If you dont like their videos or how they represent the sport you love then THAT part I fully understand. I dont have to support their content but I am called to pray for them and to continue to hope they use that platform to spread the word of the gospel. Obviously we all love turkey hunting but at the end of the day it means very little vs our salvation.

themanpcl

I just never understand the hate for them. Im not a "fan" of their content when it comes to deer hunting, just not what I enjoy to watch personally. However some of their turkey stuff is ok, they are new to that type of hunting and its brings a good perspective to it overall.

At the end of the day they praise god often and talk about bible verses and my lord and savior. Any means of preaching the gospel in todays world Im all for even if the content isnt my own preferences.
to be clear Im not advocating or defending some of their stuff, just always found it odd the shear hate they get so often
I don't "hate" them. It just not my style of hunting so I stopped watching after a couple of hunts.

TNTreeman

I don't hate sleek Juan at all but I can say I've had dealings with them personally and it was sub par. This last velvet season in their own words they had a good shot on a nice buck and didn't take it bc they didn't have a good camera shot . They took a questionable long shot when they had a good camera shot. That buck suffered bc they wanted a good video. I have a problem with that . We've all made bad shots but hopefully not for a better video. I know there are others here that know other questionable things they've done as well without the camera running. Not my cup of tea but if they are yours , ok , have at it.

Latest posts