Seek One Turkey Hunting

tellico4x4

FB_IMG_1712585243253.jpg

REN

I just never understand the hate for them. Im not a "fan" of their content when it comes to deer hunting, just not what I enjoy to watch personally. However some of their turkey stuff is ok, they are new to that type of hunting and its brings a good perspective to it overall.

At the end of the day they praise god often and talk about bible verses and my lord and savior. Any means of preaching the gospel in todays world Im all for even if the content isnt my own preferences.

to be clear Im not advocating or defending some of their stuff, just always found it odd the shear hate they get so often.

Tn Joe

I just never understand the hate for them. Im not a "fan" of their content when it comes to deer hunting, just not what I enjoy to watch personally. However some of their turkey stuff is ok, they are new to that type of hunting and its brings a good perspective to it overall.

At the end of the day they praise god often and talk about bible verses and my lord and savior. Any means of preaching the gospel in todays world Im all for even if the content isnt my own preferences.

to be clear Im not advocating or defending some of their stuff, just always found it odd the shear hate they get so often.
I have a hard time believing someone is genuine when they don't take their hat off to pray. Sorry but that's just me.

REN

I have a hard time believing someone is genuine when they don't take their hat off to pray. Sorry but that's just me.

true and obviously I dont know them personally or if they are for real in there belief or not. However the flip side is does it really matter their personal faith (as far as how deep it goes) at the end of the day. If just one person thats not a believer watches it and is compelled to start reading the bible or get back on track with their relationship with god then IMO its all worth it (no matter if they are genuine or not)

However I fully get your perspective and can see your point.

XCR-2

I don't think God cares if you have 20 hats on while you pray. He's happy as long as you're praying is my belief. Hats are man made and the belief to remove them is out of respect which I totally get, but man also made up the "rule" to take a hat off but he didn't make praying up. Talk to God no matter when or where you're at or what you're wearing.

REN

And again I'm not trying to turn this into defending or hating on them. I don't really watch any of their stuff but have seen a few of their turkey videos.

Love them or hate them makes no difference to me lol.

My point was I personally never understood the hate on them as people. Totally understand the hate for them on their style of hunting deer especially

RoyalPrudent

I don't think God cares if you have 20 hats on while you pray. He's happy as long as you're praying is my belief. Hats are man made and the belief to remove them is out of respect which I totally get, but man also made up the "rule" to take a hat off but he didn't make praying up. Talk to God no matter when or where you're at or what you're wearing.
Paul disagrees in Corinthians, but nobody really trusts him anyway....

Last edited:

MidTennFisher

I think it's probably just the same reason most of us are fed up with all the social media hunting stuff. It creates more pressure that we don't want or need, despite the "we need more hunters for conservation" lie. Seek 1 needs more hunters for his bank account.

Last edited:

Bgoodman30

I'm sure people around Nashville love them after their last turkey video I saw. All they could talk about was how many turkeys they were seeing around Nashville. Lol.

Can't wait to the video's where they will claim they hunt the same as wild birds even though my buddy in Nashville feeds gobblers out of his hand...

Wrangler95

Anyone who praises God is my kind of person !!

woodsman04

I watched one a few years ago when they started doing them. All I know is they were following a turkey around, and it was in someone's yard. They were in the woods on the opposite side of the road. I don't remember much details. It somewhat reminded me of a turkey strutting on the side of the road in Davy Crockett state park in Lawrenceburg.

I don't know if they killed the turkey. They are absolute pricks.

I haven't watched him enough to see if he prays. Prayer is great. No problem with it and I encourage it. I haven't watched enough to say, but I imagine his prayers are just for attention just like everything else he does.

ROVERBOY

I know that they pray, and I respect that but, a lot of people talk about and make fun of these guys. Do you think there's a reason for that?

deerhunter10

I know that they pray, and I respect that but, a lot of people talk about and make fun of these guys. Do you think there's a reason for that?
Just because someone's prays doesn't make them a saint.. or even a good person pile of people go to church every time the doors open that aren't worth a dang. shooting as close to a pet deer and turkey as you can get without raising them is not hunting. Listen to the dude on a video or a podcast he is comes across as a tool.

There's a pile of people in this world that pray that aren't good people, look no further in Washington d.c.

RoyalPrudent

Mark it down, I agree with you. For once you are right 😳. Paul's words are inspired and I trust him.
me too. Want to be clear that I was being sarcastic when I said that no one trusts him. I've found lots folks want to be bible believers until it comes to believing the stuff in the bible they don't agree with.