SEC championship game

darn2ten

Wrangler95":1vepeud3 said:
Looks like the Vols will be ranked ahead of the Gators :rotf:

Looks good on paper I reckon... Might have lost, and the offense might have been pathetic, but did make it to Atlanta with a first year coach. Might want to ask butch how that works, he says he might need at least 6 years... :rotf:

scn

Vermin93":2vg0pvev said:
gator-n-buck":2vg0pvev said:
You would be right because if I was freed up and not at an airport. I would be hunting... :)

Of course UT fans don't have to worry about it and can wear their orange in the woods that weekend.... :eek:

Does a standard Vol orange sweatshirt and hat meet the blaze orange requirements?[/quote

No.

gator-n-buck

RobbyW":3fvn80rn said:
Wrangler95":3fvn80rn said:

Seriously how does a UT fan still talk smack when you lose head to head?!?

Oh and I am a Arkansas fan. So same applies to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Several of us have asked the same question.... :tu:

TeamMainStreet

RobbyW":1r2gkf6i said:
Wrangler95":1r2gkf6i said:

Seriously how does a UT fan still talk smack when you lose head to head?!?

Oh and I am a Arkansas fan. So same applies to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Vols took it to the gators in Gainsville and came up short by one point. Against a gator team that was starting a QB that was later suspended for a using a banned substance. No doubt he was using during the TN game also. Given how this gator team looks with Harris at QB, I gotta think the outcome would have been different if he had started against UT. But it didn't happen that way and TN gave up a 4 and 14 and lost the game. It's that simple. Congrats to the gators for making the SECCG.

That probably didn't answer your question though. It's TN and UF. There will be smack talk, regardless. :tu:

Same applies to you? Since UT does it play Ark annually, I can't really muster much smack talk for you. I also think that Ark was the only team that actually pretty much outplayed TN this year so props to Ark.

TeamMainStreet

Vermin93":21i635h9 said:
The only reason Bammer is still alive is because of a Vol choke job. Vols deserve no mercy for choking away that game to Bammer.

Let's just say that the Vols did beat Bama.

NOTRE DAME WOULD STILL NOT BE IN THE PLAYOFF

I've caught on to you Vermin. It's always about what somebody else did or didn't do that has caused your team to miss the playoff. Face the facts man. Your team just isn't good enough to make it. My team ain't good enough to make it and I don't care to say it either.

I'll bet your that way in life too aren't you. It's always somebody else's fault, right?

Vermin93

At this point in the season it's got nothing to do with ND making the playoff or not, TMS. Everything to do with Bammer and to a lesser extent, the SEC. Hate 'em both. If I had to pick a winner it would be Clemson, then Iowa, then Michigan State.

Things I really don't like in college football:

1. Bammer
2. cur
3. Rest of SEC
4. Michigan
5. USC (that's Southern Cal for Southerners)
6. Ohio State
7. Free Shoes / Free Seafood University

You will see me posting accordingly. Low Tide! :super:

TeamMainStreet

Just go ahead and add UT to your hate list. Ever since they lost to Bama, it been about how they choked the game away. I have yet to hear you say anything about how Ole Miss choked the game away against Arkansas.

One 4th and 14 stop and stopping a crazy play in OT and it could have been UT and Ole Miss playing today.

Vermin93

TeamMainStreet said:
Just go ahead and add UT to your hate list. Ever since they lost to Bama, it been about how they choked the game away. I have yet to hear you say anything about how Ole Miss choked the game away against Arkansas.

One 4th and 14 stop and stopping a crazy play in OT and it could have been UT and Ole Miss playing today.[/quote

Per my list, I would have loved to see the Vols and Ole Miss playing today instead of Bammer vs anybody.