WTB Pressure Washer

Wanted to Buy

TNTreeman

I have a Simpson with a Honda motor from TSC.3100 psi . Had it 8 yrs and replaced a pump after letting a friend use it. 🙄. We use ours an hour or so every week so it gets a workout. I think I paid $450 but who knows now. My buddy has a Northern tool with a Cat pump and Honda motor and it's junk, it was $1500. I'd buy the same set up I have if mine blew up today.

cbhunter

I saw these at Home Depot. Pretty reasonable. I'm a big Dewalt guy and a Honda engine fan.

Appreciate the advice on gpm guys.
Don't you just love getting in the arguments with the Milwaukee guys? I poke the bear daily at work 😂

Sent this to the "red" guys yesterday after watching two Milwaukee sawzalls bite the dust in two weeks and they had my dewalt in their hands

1714830949225.gif

Urban_Hunter

Don't you just love getting in the arguments with the Milwaukee guys? I poke the bear daily at work 😂

Sent this to the "red" guys yesterday after watching two Milwaukee sawzalls bite the dust in two weeks and they had my dewalt in their hands

View attachment 226319
I'm with yall. Every manufacturer has their pros/cons. You have your ryobi and similar for the homeowners that don't use their tools a lot, Milwaukee pretty much dominates the working class, but with women becoming more and more prevalent in the work force, Dewalt is showing up more and more.

Daniel n

View attachment 226319
I use my dewalt stuff daily. My work provides power tools, I'll say Milwaukee has the upper hand in impact drivers, but I prefer dewalt in everything else. I do have some m12 tools that are ridiculously nice. A 3/8 ratchet and 90 die grinder. I use the crap out of the die grinder.

cbhunter

I use my dewalt stuff daily. My work provides power tools, I'll say Milwaukee has the upper hand in impact drivers, but I prefer dewalt in everything else. I do have some m12 tools that are ridiculously nice. A 3/8 ratchet and 90 die grinder. I use the crap out of the die grinder.
I have nothing against Milwaukee, they have excellent warranties.

One reason I like dewalt is I used to get all of them at half price off on anything they made. Whatever it showed on dewalt website, I paid 50%

Ruger was my plug 😔

DaveTN

Appreciate the advice on gpm guys.
If you can ignore PSI and just want the most GPM, don't add a pressure washer in line and just use the hose. It will save you a lot of money, that you can then use to buy more guns as gifts for your wife. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5edAXCI.gif

prstide

I'm with yall. Every manufacturer has their pros/cons. You have your ryobi and similar for the homeowners that don't use their tools a lot, Milwaukee pretty much dominates the working class, but with women becoming more and more prevalent in the work force, Dewalt is showing up more and more.
Amen. We call them trans tools at our shop. The "yellow" tools must really amp up the estrogen in their users. I can always tell when someone comes in whining exactly what color their power tools are. 😁