Championship week

PillsburyDoughboy

I totally agree that trash talk and fandom can be good things and a lot of fun. There is an unclear line that some people have no idea that they have crossed into mean spiritedness and mockery. This is by no means exclusive to Alabama fans, but in my experience it is far worse in their fan base than any other. Nor are all Alabama fans like that by any stretch, just look at Bamamounts and Bamaproud and Crowterminator annd REN as examples.
Its funny. You mention Bamaproud in this post as a shining example as a True ALABAMA fan yet he gets called out as a Troll in this Thread. Say one thing negative about the vols or a vol player and then suddenly your a troll? Typical vol behavior IMHO

trtr0611

Its funny. You mention Bamaproud in this post as a shining example as a True ALABAMA fan yet he gets called out as a Troll in this Thread. Say one thing negative about the vols or a vol player and then suddenly your a troll? Typical vol behavior IMHO

I've been a Vols fan my entire life. I've never posted on a public forum to make light of the misfortunes of any bama player past or present. I wouldn't even do that to a bama fans face. In my opinion you're both trolls. I'm sure you read my previous post. I just don't get it…..did a Vols fan violate you guys as a child or piss in your cornflakes??

poorhunter

2-Step Enabled

I don't care what other people say

Bamamonts

I like his take on the two schools. I think both teams think if they win this game they can win the NC. Bama has improved a lot since the beginning of the year. I'm just not sure they've improved enough to beat Georgia.

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
Obviously I hope that the Dawgs win it, but Bama has improved through the season and seems to always pull out the win even if they don't play their best or "deserve to win." I think that it'll be a close game, but even if my Dawgs go up big I will not relax at all until the game is over and the scoreboard shows that the Dawgs have more points. Too much respect for that Bama team and coach to trust a points spread or make prognostications based upon which team is better "on paper."

UGA has several key injuries that make me nervous right now… Bowers, McConkey, Ratledge, Thomas, JDJ, Humphries, and others. Not saying that they can't win without them, but the margin for error becomes a lot smaller for sure. UGA's D is good but not great this year, and is relying heavily on several freshmen in the LB corps, so that also makes me nervous against a QB that thrives on improv.

We shall see how the game goes, but the smoked chicken thighs should be good while we watch.

Go DAWGS!!!

JBell

I hope it's a good game. I hate when one team comes out flat. Let's see Both teams best effort and May the best team win. Then go get the sec another NC. I can pull for Georgia if needed

deerfanatic

Say one thing negative..? All you say is negative no matter how ridiculous the take you have to give to achieve that negative take. I know you like to stir the pot though so I just laugh and give it back to you. It's cyclical. Bama with her their turn back where they belong at the bottom of the toilet bowl again but not soon enough for me 😂

And as far as FSU not deserving a spot in the playoffs goes the national championship should be based off your TEAMS performance the the ENTIRE season. Yes they lost their qb but if they win their conference which is a power 5 conference and go undefeated they did all anyone could ask of them. They deserve their shot and more so than any 1 loss team. When you lose a game you go back in the line. Stop crying trying to get someone else kicked out because you don't like your place. You had your chance and you lost. You should be behind not only fsu but also Texas who beat you head to head which is where they edge you out. That counts for something and since y'all have the same record that should be the tie breaker. I know it's breaking bama fans hearts they are most likely not getting in and they want to say they are playing like one of the two best teams in the nation but you played like crap part of the season and you lost a game. FSU hasn't lost. National champs should be the best team from start to end of a season. Not the team that got hot for 5 the last games all year. I know you won't agree with this take at all but I'd bet a majority of college football fans who aren't bama fans believe this. The sun doesn't revolve around the tide much to bamers dismay and disbelief 😁

PillsburyDoughboy

Say one thing negative..? All you say is negative no matter how ridiculous the take you have to give to achieve that negative take. I know you like to stir the pot though so I just laugh and give it back to you. It's cyclical. Bama with her their turn back where they belong at the bottom of the toilet bowl again but not soon enough for me 😂

And as far as FSU not deserving a spot in the playoffs goes the national championship should be based off your TEAMS performance the the ENTIRE season. Yes they lost their qb but if they win their conference which is a power 5 conference and go undefeated they did all anyone could ask of them. They deserve their shot and more so than any 1 loss team. When you lose a game you go back in the line. Stop crying trying to get someone else kicked out because you don't like your place. You had your chance and you lost. You should be behind not only fsu but also Texas who beat you head to head which is where they edge you out. That counts for something and since y'all have the same record that should be the tie breaker. I know it's breaking bama fans hearts they are most likely not getting in and they want to say they are playing like one of the two best teams in the nation but you played like crap part of the season and you lost a game. FSU hasn't lost. National champs should be the best team from start to end of a season. Not the team that got hot for 5 the last games all year. I know you won't agree with this take at all but I'd bet a majority of college football fans who aren't bama fans believe this. The sun doesn't revolve around the tide much to bamers dismay and disbelief 😁
The message from me has been crystal clear. Beat Georgia! Let tge committee decide who tge best 4 teams are.

Do I think FSU is tge same team they were when they had their QB ? Not by a long shot.

If you want to see another TCU follow that formula you put up.

I doubt the committee will see it that way.

Crow Terminator

Statistically....every big game Bama has played while I have been at work, Bama has lost. Except one...and that was the 2018 Championship game...which so happened to be against Georgia in the same stadium they're playing at today. I will be at work for this one too.

Bamamonts

I think there's a big difference in picking the most deserving teams and picking the best teams. If FSU wins the ACC then they deserve to go. Texas has a good SOS and a win in BDS. If they win they go before Bama. However the playoffs shake out is fine with me. I hope Bama can beat UGA. They are the Best right now and it's not everyday you get a chance to beat the Best.
I believe the SEC is the toughest conference out there and it means something to win it. I hope it's a great game.

ROLL TIDE!

deerfanatic

The message from me has been crystal clear. Beat Georgia! Let tge committee decide who tge best 4 teams are.

Do I think FSU is tge same team they were when they had their QB ? Not by a long shot.

If you want to see another TCU follow that formula you put up.

I doubt the committee will see it that way.
All I hear and this is from not only you but every bama fan is we aren't getting our way even though we had our shot. We lost a game but that shouldn't matter because we are bama. It's the same as a kid getting told no and throwing a fit. Win today and if Texas goes down or fsu does then we will look at it but until then you put yourself in the back of the line. That's fair and it's right. No one thinks FSU is the same or as good without Travis. Shouldn't matter cause there are 84 other scholarship players on that team who haven't lost a game this year yet. They deserve to be in. None of us knows for sure how well they will play without Travis. They may flip a switch today and start playing lights out and be about as good but point is people want to punish the whole team for something that hasn't changed their seasonal results yet. Find another p5 1 loss team like yourself not named Texas and we can debate that you're better. Until then you're not by the metrics college football has used for decades. This is how it is in everything in life. To me it would be the same thing as saying bama really won the kick 6 game 10 years ago against auburn because it was one mental bust on the last play of the game so it shouldn't count. Ya lost. It's that simple. The scoreboard is all we should go by because that's hard results. Everything else is hypothetical. Y'all will get your shot today again UGA but you still need help by FSU going down and Texas. Stop trying to take something from someone else that's theirs because you lost yours. It's a loser and entitled mentality. Personally I'm enjoying the bama angst and tears and crying 😂. It's all over Twitter or X or whatever that app is called today

Latest posts