The good week continues

PalsPal

Use to watch him quite a bit on one of those superstitions that was on cable TV in the early days.

I don't follow baseball anymore, but when I saw that he was up for the hall, I feared that playing in Colorado might hurt his chances. Glad it didn't.

Saw that he is only the second SEC player to make the HOF. That's hard to believe.

I wonder if he's also the only member to have started a college football game at QB?

healthy

Use to watch him quite a bit on one of those superstitions that was on cable TV in the early days.

I don't follow baseball anymore, but when I saw that he was up for the hall, I feared that playing in Colorado might hurt his chances. Glad it didn't.

Saw that he is only the second SEC player to make the HOF. That's hard to believe.

I wonder if he's also the only member to have started a college football game at QB?
Todd Helton is such an awesome guy, but he's not the only one. Bo Jackson also did it at Auburn.

CBU93

Correct. Still hard to believe there haven't been others.
In a sense….years spent in college takes away professional development time and shortens the major league career life making it harder to hit the numbers for a hall of famer…time benefit of stats…it also shows how hard it is to make a major league roster, much less be good enough for hall of fame worthy stats.

Latest posts