In case anybody is going to the Zou this week.

wayne

Here's some helpful tips. This is almost as f4ggy as the ATM Yell Boyz.
Imagine having to be coached on how to be a fan. What a minute... didn't Saban have to do that? But anyway...

Last edited:

BamaProud

That's pretty lame, but everyone knows Saban is doing something right at Alabama.
197-28 (. 876), 22 bowl game appearances with 16 victories, nine SEC West titles, eight SEC championships, and six national championships. Since 2008, Saban's teams have spent part or all of each season ranked at least top 4 in national polls.

Roll Tide

PillsburyDoughboy

That's pretty lame, but everyone knows Saban is doing something right at Alabama.
197-28 (. 876), 22 bowl game appearances with 16 victories, nine SEC West titles, eight SEC championships, and six national championships. Since 2008, Saban's teams have spent part or all of each season ranked at least top 4 in national polls.

Roll Tide
Probably just needed to nudge the ALABAMA fan base that THEY needed to be part of the game too.

Lone Hunter

If you have to be told how to be a fan maybe you shouldn't be there. In fact, maybe, just maybe you shouldn't be in a higher education experience. It seems a majority of those coming out of college nowadays prefer to be told what to do. Guess I'm a rebel, never have, never will like being told what to do. Asked is a different matter…GO VOLS…
Edited to add: I just couldn't watch that video after step one. After Biden that's one of the stupidest things I didn't watch..

PillsburyDoughboy

If you have to be told how to be a fan maybe you shouldn't be there. In fact, maybe, just maybe you shouldn't be in a higher education experience. It seems a majority of those coming out of college nowadays prefer to be told what to do. Guess I'm a rebel, never have, never will like being told what to do. Asked is a different matter…GO VOLS…
Edited to add: I just couldn't watch that video after step one. After Biden that's one of the stupidest things I didn't watch..
Seems like Josh Hueple had to remind the vol fan base on exactly that ahead of the SC game this year

Exhibit A