Let hate week begin

TNTreeman

As bad as I hate to say it it will be very hard for the Vols to win in Tuscatoothless. I'm seeing a 14-17 point victory for the sister kissers. The Vols haven't played a balanced game all year and I don't see it happening on the road this week. The gap is closing since everyone can pay players legally but I think the gumps keep their streak going. 🥲

BamaProud

As bad as I hate to say it it will be very hard for the Vols to win in Tuscatoothless. I'm seeing a 14-17 point victory for the sister kissers. The Vols haven't played a balanced game all year and I don't see it happening on the road this week. The gap is closing since everyone can pay players legally but I think the gumps keep their streak going. 🥲

Vols are definitely playing better at home this year. Roll Sister Kissers!

PillsburyDoughboy

I think all the Alabama safety's have to do is run 10 yards past the Vols receivers and collect the overthow

Don't think Nick Saban has not thought about that. I would expect him to keep the Safety's a bit deeper . Might give up a little here and there but I would expect some some more explosive plays this way.

buckaroo

I hope Dee Williams fills in on offense, 5yd pass can
No, probably around 17.

Do you think Tennercee is going to win?
I think its a 6 point game either way but if you held a gun to my head I think bama squeezes it out because of Milton and because this team has problems on the road

PillsburyDoughboy

And you think bama wins by 24?
Make It So Patrick Stewart GIF

deerfanatic

As bad as I hate to say it I think Milroe is a little more consistent than Milton at qb so bama wins most likely by 7-10. Milroe is also a better runner than Milton. If Tn can win it's gonna be because of the game plan by heupel. He's gonna have to identify and attack some weaknesses he spots on bamas team that he knows he has the weapons to do so with and I just don't think Tennessee's offense is balanced enough. I don't trust the UT secondary not to give up a couple long td passes. Think UT has the rushing advantage and that's about it.