NCAA polls Week 2

PillsburyDoughboy

Painful one for me to post. Not as bad as I expected really.

Really happy to see they kept ALABAMA in the top ten. I guess they did not see it as much of a struggle loss as some of yall did and looked at it objectively. Still ahead of the vols so that brings a smile to my face :)

Seeing ole Jumbo out of the top 25 and no sign of auburn keeps me smiling as well.

Lane Kiffin and Ole Miss making some moves and Sanders making some huge climbs. His head is getting so big I am not sure the state of Colorado can hold it in much longer.

Roll Tide https://www.ncaa.com/rankings/football/fbs/associated-press

Oh and Roll Tide !

Last edited:

deerfanatic

Polls don't matter right now. The first one that matters is the one that decides who gets in the playoffs and the next one is who is national champ which is decided on the field anyway. Everyone in here is well aware of the biased nature of the polls

buckaroo

Painful one for me to post. Not as bad as I expected really.

Really happy to see they kept ALABAMA in the top ten. I guess they did not see it as much of a struggle loss as some of yall did and looked at it objectively. Still ahead of the vols so that brings a smile to my face :)

Seeing ole Jumbo out of the top 25 and no sign of auburn keeps me smiling as well.

Lane Kiffin and Ole Miss making some moves and Sanders making some huge climbs. His head is getting so big I am not sure the state of Colorado can hold it in much longer.

Roll Tide https://www.ncaa.com/rankings/football/fbs/associated-press

Oh and Roll Tide !
If Vols beat Florida, we will be ranked in top 10, I wouldn't get too excited if I were you

TNlandowner

Ranking in the top 10 means very little at this point. Not a huge fan of Bama's preseason talk about "murder ball" coming in 2023. Bama also bragged about their "rebuilt" secondary. What we witnessed was a demonstration of another Bama limited offense, almost one dimensional due to lack of pass blocking and inaccurate throws. Bama also showed an inability to cover tight ends and wide receivers who ran past safeties with ease.

Karma brought harsh reality as Texas physically took Bama to the woodshed last weekend. Oh well, life lessons come in many forms.

One has to love the ebbs and flows of being a Bama fan for 1/2 a century. ;o)

RTR

THEdonkey0515

Ranking in the top 10 means very little at this point. Not a huge fan of Bama's preseason talk about "murder ball" coming in 2023. Bama also bragged about their "rebuilt" secondary. What we witnessed was a demonstration of another Bama limited offense, almost one dimensional due to lack of pass blocking and inaccurate throws. Bama also showed an inability to cover tight ends and wide receivers who ran past safeties with ease.

Karma brought harsh reality as Texas physically took Bama to the woodshed last weekend. Oh well, life lessons come in many forms.

One has to love the ebbs and flows of being a Bama fan for 1/2 a century. ;o)

RTR
I heard all off season bama had a big scary Oline, and they was going to get back to what they did in the past. Play good defense and run the ball down teams throats.

I think the QB is the leading rusher, and the Oline got pushed around by Texas.

Latest posts