Good weekend on Rocky Top

scn

Barnes Vols take Bama behind the woodshed for a total azz whipping. I truthfully did not see that coming. I thought it would be a last possession type game.

5* left tackle (#2) from the portal finally announces for the Vols.

Big Poly defensive tackle decides for the Vols on last minute trip.

And, just maybe, a 5* QB announces for the Vols on Monday morning.

After years of wandering in the wilderness, it is nice to have some good things happen.

chris1976

I appreciate the way our coach is building our program. He is not taking shortcuts and puts building culture above the win at all cost mentality. It is not an overnight process but it will be a lasting one. We are getting stronger every year. This journey is what we have all been waiting for. GBO

buckaroo

IMG_0056.png

SC Manimal

I appreciate the way our coach is building our program. He is not taking shortcuts and puts building culture above the win at all cost mentality. It is not an overnight process but it will be a lasting one. We are getting stronger every year. This journey is what we have all been waiting for. GBO
I wish more fans understood the process. Kirby and Saban created unrealistic expectations for most fans. I'm enjoying the climb.

PalsPal

I wish more fans understood the process. Kirby and Saban created unrealistic expectations for most fans. I'm enjoying the climb.

Very true. It's just refreshing to go into each game thinking that you have a chance. Five years ago we would've killed for an 8-4 record.

But, overall TN men's sports as a whole are probably the best they've ever been.

THEdonkey0515

Going from hoping to make a bowl, to being frustrated over not winning 9+ games in less than 3 seasons shows how well this coaching staff has done concerning the mess they walked into.

govols

Nope. We've had to listen to Bandwagon Nation for years. It's time for some humble pie.
I can't hardly wait for it. Growing up in Middle TN in the 90's, I knew of exactly two Alabama fans. After Saban, you see that nasty crimson everywhere. Georgia is the same now, I didn't know any Georgia fan as a kid.

buckaroo

Its going to be especially tough for the Vols fans to lose to a team this year that they perceive to be in "R.I.P" mode.

....I'll be here to say I told ya so.
Get ready for a streak, if saban is the greatest thing since slice bread and he gone?? Things can can only go up right? Lol

Latest posts