Top 4?

PillsburyDoughboy

Ler.me just put this right here

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231204_190338_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20231204_190338_Google.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 29

iowavf

Guessing the same Bama fans telling everyone how Bama deserved to be in the playoff, would have twice as much to say if they were not? Bama was picked because they're Alabama and yes they are a very good team and might win it all? Why have rankings anymore if certain teams will be chosen over higher ranked teams during the season until the very end? Pick the chosen teams early and let everyone else have at it.

iowavf

Too Funny.

Lets be honest folks. Does anyone Really want to sit down and watch a Michigan V FSU game? Do you realize with the current Roster at FSU how much of a slaughter that would be?

The Playoff Committe has set this years National Championship to be potentially one of the best ones on record IMHO. It truely is going to be a shootout to the very end. ALL 4 of these teams really have a shot. In years past you could predictably say one of the teams was strongly the favorite. Honestly Its going to come down the wire on this one guys.

I am really hoping to see a ALABAMA V Texas shootout

With that said I watched the Washington Oregon Game. Washington had some BIG dudes on their team. I was impressed with their overall size and the speed of the team. They looked really good. I think they have the potentiental to give Sark and Texas a run for their money. Sark really does have a great offensive mind and will certainly come in with a great game plan.

OGonna be great. Roll Tide.
WOW, here's a shocker, maybe no one wants to see Alabama play because of fans like you? Alabama is good, no question about that, but some fans just turn others off and, yes you fit in that category!

Jbird22

Too Funny.

Lets be honest folks. Does anyone Really want to sit down and watch a Michigan V FSU game? Do you realize with the current Roster at FSU how much of a slaughter that would be?
The current roster at FSU gained more yards of total offense vs Louisville than Michigan did vs Iowa. And this Michigan team you highly tout is the same Michigan who LOST to TCU in first round of playoffs last year. Those are FACTS that you and the FineBUMS of the world seem to conveniently overlook!!!

prstide

😂😂. So I guess that reality is VFL's will always be inferior to bammers? So Vol fans are just supposed to accept that they're inferior? So it's unrealistic to hope that one day the Vols will wipe their ass with bama?
I never suggested anything about inferiority so not sure why you feel that way but if that's reality to you as a Vol fan then so be it. 😂
It's never unrealistic to hope but considering it's been 26 years since UT has even won a conference championship and has only ever won 1 national championship in the poll era, coming into every single season thinking UT is a contender is laughable. I'll say this, my "hope" is that I'm dead and gone long before your "hope" ever becomes reality. RTR

prstide

WOW, here's a shocker, maybe no one wants to see Alabama play because of fans like you? Alabama is good, no question about that, but some fans just turn others off and, yes you fit in that category!
Thankfully, choosing the best 4 teams doesn't take the "level of other fanbases emotional distress" into account. There is a lot of Bama Fatigue out there nationwide. Been a fantastic last decade and a half.

Last edited:

DayDay

2-Step Enabled
Saw these on a FSU page that popped up in my Facebook feed. 😂😂😂
View attachment 206296

View attachment 206297

Texas basically took Florida State's spot but I don't see a lot of complaints about that. If Alabama had lost, Georgia would have remained in the final four leaving Alabama out. I don't know why the person who put this together feels Texas earned their spot but Alabama didn't.

Jbird22

Texas basically took Florida State's spot but I don't see a lot of complaints about that. If Alabama had lost, Georgia would have remained in the final four leaving Alabama out. I don't know why the person who put this together feels Texas earned their spot but Alabama didn't.
You're not wrong...

Gravey

I don't have a dog in the fight and just thought the memes were funny but it's easy to see how Texas got in and should be ahead of Bama. They won their conference and beat Bama head to head. The committee took Bama over fsu because their qb is out and on one hand I get it and the other is they went 3-0 without him finishing undefeated and champions of a P5 conference. Definitely changes their team as it does any team that loses their qb. I honestly think bama has the better team right now and Georgia will destroy them but still think they got hosed. Just my $0.02 and I'll take change back. 😆

Urban_Hunter

This guy is the guy that shows up to the extended family Christmas early because he has no where else to be. Everyone there hates him because he's so obnoxious, but there's no real option to get away. When everyone tells him what a tool he is he just laughs, hahaha jokes! Only it's not jokes. He knows it. He just has no where else to go and has no other friends. So, he's just there… or here… ignoring everyone's distaste for him… just so he can pretend like he's one of the guys….

trtr0611

I never suggested anything about inferiority so not sure why you feel that way but if that's reality to you as a Vol fan then so be it. 😂
It's never unrealistic to hope but considering it's been 26 years since UT has even won a conference championship and has only ever won 1 national championship in the poll era, coming into every single season thinking UT is a contender is laughable. I'll say this, my "hope" is that I'm dead and gone long before your "hope" ever becomes reality. RTR
The only time you ever post in this forum is to take a jab at Vols fans. I'm sure you don't go to the MS deer hunting forum and post there. You know what you're doing. I hope I'm alive and well when bama becomes mediocre again. And just for the record my "hope" is where it needs to be. That's all I'll say about that my friend.

PillsburyDoughboy

Lets put this in perspective.
Texas DID take FSU Spot and I will demonstrate exactly how.

ALABAMA just beat the #1 team in the country. Their only loss was to the #3 team in the country. They had the 3rd or 5th Toughest Schedule in NCAA depending on which source you go to.

Texas loss was to the #13 team in the country (Oklahoma) in a much lower division.

So yeah. Texas did take FSU spot.

Urban_Hunter

Lets put this in perspective.
Texas DID take FSU Spot and I will demonstrate exactly how.

ALABAMA just beat the #1 team in the country. Their only loss was to the #3 team in the country. They had the 3rd or 5th Toughest Schedule in NCAA depending on which source you go to.

Texas loss was to the #13 team in the country (Oklahoma) in a much lower division.

So yeah. Texas did take FSU spot.
Lmao

Some extrapolation huh?

Well Bama lost to Texas, who lost to Oklahoma, who lost to Oklahoma State, who got absolutely blown out by UCF. So as you can see, Alabama couldn't even beat a Big 12 9th ranked 5-5 team.

You freaking moron

poorhunter

2-Step Enabled
Lmao

Some extrapolation huh?

Well Bama lost to Texas, who lost to Oklahoma, who lost to Oklahoma State, who got absolutely blown out by UCF. So as you can see, Alabama couldn't even beat a Big 12 9th ranked 5-5 team.

You freaking moron
Yep. This is what happens when people rely on subjective standards.

PillsburyDoughboy

Lmao

Some extrapolation huh?

You freaking moron
I loved it in 2015 when someone tried to mansplain to me that ALABAMA was not even playing top 8 ball and we won the NC. LOL