SEC championship game

Spurhunter

baddnole":1rgqsqtx said:
Bama fans will go in numbers, not so much for the Gators. :party: :party:

Won't be any bandwagon bammers from Tennessee there. I've never heard of any of them buying a ticket and watching "their" team play in person. I've seen the Updykes play more times than they have. In Knoxville of course. :tu:

gator-n-buck

Gravey":2ir03k0h said:
gator-n-buck":2ir03k0h said:
I'm in Vegas.... Not such a short trip... :)
You wouldn't go anyway. :poke:

You would be right because if I was freed up and not at an airport. I would be hunting... :)

Of course UT fans don't have to worry about it and can wear their orange in the woods that weekend.... :eek:

Gravey

gator-n-buck":3tyatjt2 said:
Gravey":3tyatjt2 said:
gator-n-buck":3tyatjt2 said:
I'm in Vegas.... Not such a short trip... :)
You wouldn't go anyway. :poke:

You would be right because if I was freed up and not at an airport. I would be hunting... :)

Of course UT fans don't have to worry about it and can wear their orange in the woods that weekend.... :eek:
And in a tree is where I'll be. :moon: :tu:

Vermin93

gator-n-buck":1mbjdv0l said:

Does a standard Vol orange sweatshirt and hat meet the blaze orange requirements?

gator-n-buck

Vermin93":56u9k6u1 said:
gator-n-buck":56u9k6u1 said:

Does a standard Vol orange sweatshirt and hat meet the blaze orange requirements?

It does in Tennessee.... :tu:

PalsPal

Good luck Gravey. I'm on the back of our property on the ground overlooking a hillside. Hoping one of the 10s I got on camera last week comes through.

baddnole

Tebow said Gators have no heart.
In case you missed it on this morning's Gameday telecast, they cut away to Atlanta and Tebow, in addition to sporting himself a Jesse Palmer-style head of cabbage, observed that the goater defense will need to bring it for the whole game against Henry and the Tide, saying that "Last Saturday against [struggling to string these two words together coherently] Florida State, the defense showed no heart in the fourth quarter." :tu:

Latest posts