Saban is STILL whining about last year!

cbhunter

1687266972652.gif

Gravey

Being undefeated vs a 2-loss team doesn't make the undefeated team better. Their competition could've sucked and the 2-loss team may very well drag them up and down the field but under the current system the undefeated team makes it and the 2-loss team is on the outside looking in. I have always told my kids to not live life in the rearview mirror. Make your choices/decisions and move forward. You can't change the past so let it go. Uncle Nicky needs to the same.

ImThere

Being undefeated vs a 2-loss team doesn't make the undefeated team better. Their competition could've sucked and the 2-loss team may very well drag them up and down the field but under the current system the undefeated team makes it and the 2-loss team is on the outside looking in. I have always told my kids to not live life in the rearview mirror. Make your choices/decisions and move forward. You can't change the past so let it go. Uncle Nicky needs to the same.
Agreed. All sports go off record that I can think of. It's the W's vs the L's.

BamaProud

Bryce Young single handily won them 3-4 games last year. They're gonna miss him this go around. I say they lose at least 3.

Place your bets. All the sports books have the O/U for Alabama during the regular season at 10.5 w's. (One or 2 loses).

TNTreeman

Place your bets. All the sports books have the O/U for Alabama during the regular season at 10.5 w's. (One or 2 loses).

I don't gamble but guaranteed if I did , I'd lose.

THEdonkey0515

Was down to tennessee 21-7 then 28-10 Gave up 570 total yards, 50+ points, and got out gained by 70 yards on the ground with 170 yards worth of penaltys that's why they lost its a 4 quarter game. Stop crying about last plays & who you would be favored over.

Latest posts