Saban Retires

Trey13

Saban retired at the right time. NIL is making things out of control. Some kind of regulation will have to occur.
I agree 100%. My post was a joke but to be honest. When Kirby took over at UGA the end was near Bcse Kirby recruited like Saban did. It use to be Bama and everyone else. Kirby took it to a new level. NIL was the nail in the coffin.

JBell

Kiffin would be fun. But I'm not sure he's #1. I saw a list of potentials that had Shula on there🤦🏻‍♂️ I'd jump ship if we had to go through that again

PalsPal

I really hope Kiffin is offered and takes it, but I just don't see the Bama powers being that desperate. He

There really is no coach who can keep the train chugging like it has in the past. They will have some success, and the drop off may be gradual, but the playing field has leveled and teams like TN will soon be able to win some games and even scare the bejeebus out of Bammer fans at half time at Bryant-Denny .... oh wait, that's already happening :D !

BamaProud

I really hope Kiffin is offered and takes it, but I just don't see the Bama powers being that desperate. He

There really is no coach who can keep the train chugging like it has in the past. They will have some success, and the drop off may be gradual, but the playing field has leveled and teams like TN will soon be able to win some games and even scare the bejeebus out of Bammer fans at half time at Bryant-Denny .... oh wait, that's already happening :D !

What do you mean by desperate? I think Kiffin would be a good hire.

Latest posts