Saban Retires

Iglow

Here you go Bamers, I know this is gonna be tough but we care about y'all and want to help. Remember you aren't gonna be alone down there, Vandy is still in the SEC.

poorhunter

2-Step Enabled
While it may not look too good in Tuscaloosa at the moment, Alabama hasn't started losing games yet. I can't imagine they will be nearly as good (they did just lose the probable best coach in history) but they will likely still be a factor in NCAA championships. Some of the Alabama guys I know who are in their 20's and 30's don't know anything different besides a winning team, and that is just not going to be the case going forward. Bama fans should just be grateful for the run they've just had. I doubt they will fall to the bottom of the SEC, but they will remain one of the top tier teams.

Iglow

While it may not look too good in Tuscaloosa at the moment, Alabama hasn't started losing games yet. I can't imagine they will be nearly as good (they did just lose the probable best coach in history) but they will likely still be a factor in NCAA championships. Some of the Alabama guys I know who are in their 20's and 30's don't know anything different besides a winning team, and that is just not going to be the case going forward. Bama fans should just be grateful for the run they've just had. I doubt they will fall to the bottom of the SEC, but they will remain one of the top tier teams.
As a Tennessee fan I once thought that, but believe me it can go to hell in a hurry, there isn't anything out there that exempts Bama from it.

Bamamonts

As a Tennessee fan I once thought that, but believe me it can go to hell in a hurry, there isn't anything out there that exempts Bama from it.
Bama is not an exempt at all. I remember not making bowl games and being stoked to just make a bowl. I don't think Bama will be as good as they have been but man I hope Bama don't go back to that. If they do I will still pull for them and hope for better days.
Kiffin is my pick but I don't think Bama wants him. I'm hearing it might be Kalen DeBoer. I think that would be a good hire also. Time will tell.

PillsburyDoughboy

Did PDB really come back just to say that he called it… after just earlier posting he wouldn't retire? Does he even have the capacity to understand that the deafening roar in the room is not everyone cheering for his victory, but everyone laughing at his ignorance?
I clearly was giving you guys a shot in the arm with that rub about Nick Saban not retiring. You can see the satire in the post. Lol

My prediction in 2022 was spot on!

Iglow

What's puzzling about this whole thing is they( Bama athletics) had to have known they had a 72 year old coach whose style is intensity and he was visibly tired. They maybe got so comfortable on top they took their eye off the ball and just believed it would magically go on forever?
You would think if they were on top of the situation they would have already had their guy lined up and ready, especially in the transfer era/NIL ?

PillsburyDoughboy

Few things are worse than a man that can't admit when he is wrong.
What I said was Right after ALABAMA lost was that yall were stuck with Saban another year. And that EVERYONE saying he was only going to retire if he won a Natty. Read into that. Clearly I was taking a jab at you guys. I stand by prediction from 2022.

Yall like a Timex watch with your predictions from 5 years ago that Every Year Like groundhog day that Saban is going to Retire this year or Next Year sounded a whole like the vols chant Its our Year this year and then It wasesnt LOL

Maybe this year will be your year now that Saban is gone. There is hope now. Bahahahahahahaah

chris1976

What I said was Right after ALABAMA lost was that yall were stuck with Saban another year. And that EVERYONE saying he was only going to retire if he won a Natty. Read into that. Clearly I was taking a jab at you guys. I stand by prediction from 2022.

Yall like a Timex watch with your predictions from 5 years ago that Every Year Like groundhog day that Saban is going to Retire this year or Next Year sounded a whole like the vols chant Its our Year this year and then It wasesnt LOL

Maybe this year will be your year now that Saban is gone. There is hope now. Bahahahahahahaah
Ignorance is an acceptable excuse for not admitting that you're wrong, pride is not.

Latest posts