rain....

cfmartin1833

Anybody else huntin in the rain today? Dropped a coyote early....and a little spike just passed thru. Hoping theyre on the move when this rain lets up in a little while!

RidgeRunner13

I am. Haven't seen anything from the stand but saw three on the way in this morning. I had planned on only hunting through midday but this new spot I'm in looks so good that I might just have to hunt the rest of the evening and be tired at work tomorrow lol

csi-tech

I hunted from my Tree lounge this morning and put my umbrella roof up. I heard some does blowing behind me and saw a very nice 120" 8 point bounding through a field towards me. I grunted but he never came in. I think for the most part deer were clinging to the thick cover and not moving much in humphreys.

TboneD

Hope I'm in the right spot because the rain has quit and the woods are quiet. Can't hunt all afternoon but I'd think deer should be moving now since it rained all dern morning long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jm1981

I love days like this. Deer seem to come out of the woodworks when the rain stops.

easy45

No rain hear, overcast and calm, takes me 25 minutes to ease back to the ridge I'm on so if I kill something it's gonna be a big one for me to drag him out

tn droptine

easy45":2j7jtd0q said:
No rain hear, overcast and calm, takes me 25 minutes to ease back to the ridge I'm on so if I kill something it's gonna be a big one for me to drag him out

I've got a spot on the back end of my new property that is like that - drops off into a swampy bottom, better be worth it since I can't get the 4wheeler down in there!

Latest posts