Anyone else out in the rain?

MUP

Up this morning before daylight, and just as the rain was starting, and realized I hadn't gotten my daughter's sunroof leak fixed yet! 😬 So out in the rain to put some trash bags over it to help keep some of the flood out of it. Then rain lets up and I'm out there trying to get the drain tube unclogged, then more rain so I come back in. Rain lets up before noon and I'm back out there and finally, with the help of my homemade cable snake, I was able to use the drill and pulverize the clog and get it to draining. By that time I was done doing anything else and decided to just come in and watch some ball the rest of the evening. I'm sure Big Louie was out there on my place chasing the girls around my stand. 😩

Stalkhunter

Saw a small spike and then a young buck chasing a doe. Could not get them to stop. They were at the hay bales at the top. Couldn't hunt all day. Back out in am, was a good day.
D1FA6EB9-1D83-43AB-BA3C-05AFE6EC90EE.jpeg

SSlater

Went to pick up my venison and on the way back, there's a half dozen at least in the hay field down on the corner. 😳🙄🤔

SES

Sat out in for 6 hours this morning until lunch. Had my tree seat at the bottom of a big cedar tree this morning, so didn't get too wet. Saw the same doe and fawn twice today about 4 hours apart.

kaizen leader

Anyone else out this morning? In a ground blind with my oldest son this morning. Been here since an hour before sunrise. Staying pretty dry and the rain is finally tapering off a bit. Haven't seen anything yet, but thankful for the time with my boy regardless.
Not me. Warm and comfy. Should be good after that front. Deer, raccoons, and a yote on one cam last night. Good place to be with your son. Good luck.

kaizen leader

Got out in the woods about midnight last night and set the ground blind up and put the cover over the top for the rain. Got up this morning and woke up my youngest to get out in the woods. Started walking across the street and the fog was so thick we couldn't see 30 yards. Got into the woods and about 20 yards worth of sight out of the blind cause of the fog. Needless to say after looking at white air we got out and walked back home lol. Part of it this time of the year on our mountain. When it rains ITS GOING TO BE THICK FOG.
Sounds like you are very lucky living in a slice of heaven.