Quota WMA draw results

Antler Daddy

Well, it wasn't the 8th! If people would start emailing their district commissioner members, I bet they would speed up the results.

knightrider

Well, it wasn't the 8th! If people would start emailing their district commissioner members, I bet they would speed up the results.

Yeah right😂😂 only if there is way its gonna benefit the commissioners cause they dont give a rats hairy &$$ about you and me😂

WhiteJD4

They have no idea either haha

Attachments

• IMG_2756.png
    IMG_2756.png
    58.6 KB · Views: 128

killingtime 41

Put in for the quotas electronically and the drawing is electronic. Nothing to have to take from paper and enter it in electronically on their part. So I can't imagine it taking but a few clicks of the button. Maybe they will enlighten us on the process one day.

oldmanelrod

2-Step Enabled
I think I recall that LBL quota hunts applications end after or within a day or two of the TWRA quota hunts. Wonder why LBL quota hunt results post before TWRA each year?

mike243

Same thing every year, I have always had to put in for vacations in November for the next year, I have learned to adapt, that said I am going to retire this year hopefully so no more worrys about getting off work, they had the elk drawing early to allow time to arrange the hunt and I think it should be the same way with deer, a lot more folks are impacted by deer draws than elk imo

SinningSaint33

Same thing every year, I have always had to put in for vacations in November for the next year, I have learned to adapt, that said I am going to retire this year hopefully so no more worrys about getting off work, they had the elk drawing early to allow time to arrange the hunt and I think it should be the same way with deer, a lot more folks are impacted by deer draws than elk imo
Very true. We put in our vacation in January. So if I do get drawn, I've got to hope those days are open. Ehhh. Who am I kidding. I'll just call and say my belly hurts.

Computer should automatically draw immediately after application period ends.

kaizen leader

Thank you. Easy to criticize but hard to volunteer.
Very true. We put in our vacation in January. So if I do get drawn, I've got to hope those days are open. Ehhh. Who am I kidding. I'll just call and say my belly hurts.

Computer should automatically draw immediately after application period ends.
Now all you have to say is you need a mental health day. 😂😂 sad but true.

Anodyne_Interests

Put in for the quotas electronically and the drawing is electronic. Nothing to have to take from paper and enter it in electronically on their part. So I can't imagine it taking but a few clicks of the button. Maybe they will enlighten us on the process one day.
I would guess that they export all of the information from their system, do the draws in excel, and then upload back into the system.