Quota WMA draw results

killingtime 41

Aug 9th not too far away. Plus there has to be more to the random drawing thing than we think. Be somewhat interesting to hear what kind of work go's into it. When I was a teenager I really wanted to be a warden. I thought that's the job for me. Always being in the woods and improving the land for game animals. That was until I talked to a buddy of mines brother.after finding out he was a warden. He was telling me that. He felt the same way I did about being a warden at my age at the time think I was 17. But what he didn't know or even consider was the busiest time of year was during hunting season. So he rarely got to even hunt. Matter of fact hunted more before he became a warden. Long story short I changed my mind.

Carlos

If the results are back before Aug 15th I'll be surprised. It just takes awhile, no worries in my end bec I already requested those days off. If I'm not drawn, I can always just cancel/reschedule.

Don't worry/be happy.

30-06 type of guy

If the results are back before Aug 15th I'll be surprised. It just takes awhile, no worries in my end bec I already requested those days off. If I'm not drawn, I can always just cancel/reschedule.

Don't worry/be happy.
Same here. I quit worrying about it now. I just put my days in in January and adjust if need be. But 9/10 I ain't passing a off day in November

JN

Hey cut them some slack it takes a long time to write all the names on the ping pong balls then to draw for each wma. Plus they only get to use the ping pong ball machine when it isn't being used for the power ball selection.

Buzzard Breath

I'm fine with them taking until Nov to draw. I went into it with 1 point and my top pick sometimes shows up as a leftover tag. I'm pretty sure I should draw. ;)

Latest posts