Proud of the Vols!

PillsburyDoughboy

PalsPal":tjbu72gw said:
BamaProud":tjbu72gw said:
Call me a hater if you want, but no one except TN fans think Jones is a good coach. He is on the same level as Dooley. Close doesn't count. If it did, Alabama would have brought the NC trophy home about 3-4 more times in recent years.

Don't have to call you a hater. You kinda made a name for yourself with the 38-10 score prediction :mrgreen: !

Actually that score might have been closer to reality had Bama not had 5 turnovers and 11 penalties. Bad day for Bama

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

wayne

PillsburyDoughboy":yu70vkn6 said:
PalsPal":yu70vkn6 said:
BamaProud":yu70vkn6 said:
Call me a hater if you want, but no one except TN fans think Jones is a good coach. He is on the same level as Dooley. Close doesn't count. If it did, Alabama would have brought the NC trophy home about 3-4 more times in recent years.

Don't have to call you a hater. You kinda made a name for yourself with the 38-10 score prediction :mrgreen: !

Actually that score might have been closer to reality had Bama not had 5 turnovers and 11 penalties. Bad day for Bama

5 turnovers?

PillsburyDoughboy

wayne":2v29pgy3 said:
PillsburyDoughboy":2v29pgy3 said:
PalsPal":2v29pgy3 said:
BamaProud said:

5 turnovers?
I meant to say sacks not turnovers.

gator-n-buck

Well Bama dropped 3 Ints, TN missed 3 100 yard FGs, CBJ only cussed out the refs 3 times, and Nick cussed out Kiffin twice. It's crazy to try to narrow a football game down to a couple of plays to use as an excuse why a team won or lost. There's 48 minutes to get is done and a game really doesn't come down to one play. That's just something for the fans to cry about... :)

TreyB

gator-n-buck":1fovxj86 said:
Well Bama dropped 3 Ints, TN missed 3 100 yard FGs, CBJ only cussed out the refs 3 times, and Nick cussed out Kiffin twice. It's crazy to try to narrow a football game down to a couple of plays to use as an excuse why a team won or lost. There's 48 minutes to get is done and a game really doesn't come down to one play. That's just something for the fans to cry about... :)

Now Butch will say was 15 seconds from being undefeated instead of 10 :rotf:

baddnole

gator-n-buck":1nn65df2 said:

What about the other 12 minutes of the 1 hour game? :tu:

gator-n-buck

TreyB":23kflj2n said:
gator-n-buck":23kflj2n said:

Now Butch will say was 15 seconds from being undefeated instead of 10 :rotf:

That's why he's 3-4..... :)

wayne

baddnole":ewb6wxz0 said:
gator-n-buck":ewb6wxz0 said:

How dare you question him.

The Hill

wayne":1e2nh3r9 said:
baddnole":1e2nh3r9 said:
gator-n-buck":1e2nh3r9 said:

How dare you question him.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

gator-n-buck

baddnole":3dj0pjfg said:
gator-n-buck":3dj0pjfg said:

You are a fast learner... I was only talking about the 48 minutes the Vols show up.... :tu:

They are never around the last 12 minutes... :rotf:

TeamMainStreet

gator-n-buck":zqszztam said:
baddnole":zqszztam said:
gator-n-buck":zqszztam said:

You are a fast learner... I was only talking about the 48 minutes the Vols show up.... :tu:

Leonard Fournette was wondering where the gators went the last 12 minutes against his Tigers the other night. Any insight on that there GNB?

gator-n-buck

TeamMainStreet"[quote="gator-n-buck":doui3bnv said:
baddnole":doui3bnv said:
gator-n-buck":doui3bnv said:

Leonard Fournette was wondering where the gators went the last 12 minutes against his Tigers the other night. Any insight on that there GNB?[/quote]

It wasn't LF... It was the fake FG that killed the Gators.... You are talking about the 6-1, 12 the ranked Gators... :)

Their rebuilding year... :)

TeamMainStreet

I'd say that LF had something to do with getting them in position to run that fake field goal. Yep 6-1. LF had something to do with that record also. :tu:

gator-n-buck

buckaroo":qwo2yma2 said:
There you go talking about a play or two :bash:

I stated that play killed the Gators... Never stated that was the play that beat the Gators. There's a big difference and that one play alone didn't beat the Gators... :)

TM would be correct that LF running the ball help put LSU in position to be able to run the fake FG. It was a great call by Miles and there were several things that occurred that game that had to do with the outcome ... :)

Mudbone

Dirt Dobber":2735f8nr said:
Mudbone why don't you anchor down. Haha. Your a dores fan waitin for baseball season
Basketball season is lookin pretty promising as well. Being tied in the division with a team as good the vols speaks volume of the improvement mason has made.
Smdh

Latest posts